Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 2:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People are scared and I don't blame them.
RE: People are scared and I don't blame them.
(July 5, 2016 at 11:16 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(July 5, 2016 at 7:05 am)RozKek Wrote:

Any philosophy or ideology can  mean something else; something unique depending on who you are, that is one human feature to differ and vary.

So many variables take a role in the process of interpretation; and for the brain being a "closed box" and since we can't read minds, it's just hard to give the preacher any trust or any "benefit of the doubt";  you might grasp some of the variables that led to a certain interpretation, but never would you be sure.

Maybe it is supposed to be like this, vague and misty?
Life is a test; RozKek. So it should be like this.

That's why you get the phrase "Person X had lost his way".

Or maybe it's vague and misty because it's a fucking shitfest? That's the problem with religions, too many "maybies" and too much interpretation. Did Allah construct the religion in a vague way to mislead some people so he can fry them in hell, or doesn't he know how to express himself?

The dream I had was short and precise and it made me feel good. According to islam dreams from Iblis are supposed to either deceive you or make you feel sad but they aren't short and precise like mine was. Keyword: precise, it was quite precise and detailed, therefore interpretations shouldn't be a problem.

So now I'm going to sit here and wonder how an atheist can go to heaven. Or maybe one of you are going to write beautiful poetry about how I'm going to become a muslim again. Looking forward to my four wives and jews hiding behind talking trees.

Don't worry guys, when I get in I'll make sure to get vip tickets for all of you Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: People are scared and I don't blame them. - by RozKek - July 5, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will Ignis 16 1311 September 11, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic. Mystic 39 4329 May 31, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 592 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . . vorlon13 6 1688 May 26, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  In muslims schools teachers beat kids and teach them hate toward non-muslims Fake Messiah 26 5024 January 25, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda