Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
#14
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
I've always thought of both feminine and masculine traits are just being what are tendencies of either sex.

Usually in terms of habits, body language, speech tone, likes and dislikes and so on.

I do identify with being mainly masculine but definitely admit that some of my habits or lack of habits could be considered feminine.

I love going to the gym, playing guitar, internet chat, watching violent sports.  In all of these interests I notice that I'm many times more likely to meet men who have a tendency to like these things aswell rather than women.  I also work in a job where everyone is either male or lesbian female.
I us a trimmer/shaver type thing on my hair so hair is no interest of mine, neither is singing or dancing.
If I'm on a date I'll do most the initial talking, the initial attempts at jokes, pay for everything. And in terms of sexual behavior I'm naturally domineering without a doubt.

On the other hand I don't follow team sports, it fucking baffles me, I don't drink beer because I don't want a beer belly.  I don't watch my weight but I do watch my stomach and I don't want to end up like some of the older men I know with a massive stomach, I'm 32 and I'm doing good so far but I need to watch my eating.  One of the lesbians in work laughed and told me I sound like a girl when I was telling her about trying to stay slim which made me laugh.  Some of the music I like could be considered feminine but not too much.


Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.





Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine? - by paulpablo - November 13, 2016 at 2:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 34088 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 763 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  "intellectual"Ben cukpiro:Congresspeople Being ‘Bought & Paid For’ Is ‘Pretty Rare’ Cepheus Ace 0 599 February 15, 2019 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 3561 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I Minimalist 390 114664 December 21, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 2398 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak Minimalist 17 7519 October 17, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The WLB: Caught Being Full of Shit Again! Minimalist 4 1546 September 11, 2017 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 1468 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What is the reason for Socialism being such a dirty dirty word in America? NuclearEnergy 18 7658 July 16, 2017 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)