Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak
The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak
What a pair these two are.  A pimp and a wimp!

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/trump-r...le-report/

Quote:Trump regularly mocks Pence’s religion — and even joked he wanted to ‘hang’ all LGBT people: report
RE: The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak
(October 16, 2017 at 11:11 am)Minimalist Wrote: What a pair these two are.  A pimp and a wimp!

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/trump-r...le-report/

Quote:Trump regularly mocks Pence’s religion — and even joked he wanted to ‘hang’ all LGBT people: report

45 is an opportunist, he is simply shitting on everyone, even his own to get attention.

I think 45 doesn't give a shit, I think he saw the far right as his best tactic, and unfortunately it worked. 

Pence is a vile piece of shit in his own right, but Pence truly believes that shit, 45 just saw it as useful.
The WLB is a con man.
(October 16, 2017 at 11:18 am)Minimalist Wrote: The WLB is a con man.

As much as a asshole Pence is, I think he has enough of a leash and disposition we'd be in less danger. 

I hate them both, but Pence scares me far less.
"45" stands for the number of years it will take the US to get back to where we were before his inauguration.
(October 16, 2017 at 12:19 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: "45" stands for the number of years it will take the US to get back to where we were before his inauguration.

To be fair to that FUCKTARD, Reagan and the GOP and the religious right in 1980 set the stage for his rise, so the truth is our Orange Godzilla was 36 years in the making. 

Sad part is according to Ron Jr, and I would agree, I do think Reagan simply got duped, but certainly was well intended unlike 45 just simply doesn't give a shit.
(October 16, 2017 at 12:19 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: "45" stands for the number of years it will take the US to get back to where we were before his inauguration.

You are quite the optimist. Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(October 16, 2017 at 2:33 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(October 16, 2017 at 12:19 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: "45" stands for the number of years it will take the US to get back to where we were before his inauguration.

You are quite the optimist. Big Grin

Naw, 45 and the GOP certainly are making it hard, but no, if liberals would stop fearing defeat and stop giving up, and keep raising our voices, I do think we can defeat these morons in short order, but it takes a sustained every day effort.

They will always do what works for them, we need to stop trying to compete with them and stop letting them control the narrative.

There is no coming back.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59e4a...8320d9/amp

Quote:Trump Reportedly Joked That Pence 'Wants To Hang' All Gays
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pence LinuxGal 2 507 November 17, 2022 at 5:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1084 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 862 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 881 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 607 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Mike Pence Minimalist 6 790 August 7, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 561 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 702 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
  The WLB: Not An Accidental Cunt - A Deliberate Cunt Minimalist 61 5222 June 23, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 5929 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris