Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
#32
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
(November 13, 2016 at 8:36 am)Whateverist Wrote:
(November 13, 2016 at 6:59 am)Expired Wrote: I tend to look at women more when I've had a drink, it always improves their appearance.


Interesting.  I wonder if you look more because they appear so much improved or because your acquired filtering is down? Or maybe you just lose the good sense to mind the missus?  Does yours ever point out choice bits she suspects you'd like?  Mine does rarely but she knows me well.  

I definitely don't openly stare slack jawed, and am always embarrassed when I realize where my eyes have gone when my mind is elsewhere - especially if I get caught.

Funny, but it sounds as if our femininity and masculinity lead us all to be checking out the ladies.  They're doing it comparatively -perhaps with the hope of picking up tips for improving their 'lure'.  We seem to be responding to a natural sort of attraction.

If we are honest, we all check each other out. I have been in trouble with the Mrs a few times when I've been caught but I know she checks out fellas as well, she knows what I find attractive in a woman and I know what see likes to see in a man, she will be quite open about other womens appearances also.

My filters almost totally disappear when I've had a few, it makes me more confident I suppose, I reckon a lot of people know what I mean when I talk about the effects of the beer goggles though.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine? - by Expired - November 13, 2016 at 9:07 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 34068 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 763 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  "intellectual"Ben cukpiro:Congresspeople Being ‘Bought & Paid For’ Is ‘Pretty Rare’ Cepheus Ace 0 599 February 15, 2019 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 3561 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I Minimalist 390 114549 December 21, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 2398 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak Minimalist 17 7519 October 17, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The WLB: Caught Being Full of Shit Again! Minimalist 4 1544 September 11, 2017 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 1468 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What is the reason for Socialism being such a dirty dirty word in America? NuclearEnergy 18 7658 July 16, 2017 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)