Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 9:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
#49
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
I'm a 40/m/hetero. I have always been squeamish around "bro/fratboy" types until I get to know and like them individually. However, I do like sports quite a bit. However, not so much the "Big 4" sports here in America. And frankly, it may as well be women's sports. Last night, I watched a bit of the NC Sate/Minnesota match in the college (NCAA Div 1) women's soccer tourney. 

I'm also a fan of ballet. I went to see the Nutcracker back in '11. I love the costumes. Tchaikovsky fan, too. 

I dunno. I'm a man, but don't feel much identity with it, except in how I dress.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine? - by c172 - November 13, 2016 at 12:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 34278 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 767 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  "intellectual"Ben cukpiro:Congresspeople Being ‘Bought & Paid For’ Is ‘Pretty Rare’ Cepheus Ace 0 601 February 15, 2019 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 3562 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I Minimalist 390 115254 December 21, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 2398 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak Minimalist 17 7562 October 17, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The WLB: Caught Being Full of Shit Again! Minimalist 4 1558 September 11, 2017 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 1471 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What is the reason for Socialism being such a dirty dirty word in America? NuclearEnergy 18 7665 July 16, 2017 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)