Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 6:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
#70
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
(November 13, 2016 at 6:00 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I love being feminine. I don't think there's anything masculine about me. I will say that I am a pretty left brained person, but I don't know if that's ACTUALLY a more male thing or if it's just meaningless stereotype.

I love being feminine too. It's my state in the middle of the night as I stare at the starry heavens, my soul filling with wonder and joy. Heart
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine? - by Arkilogue - November 13, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 34135 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 764 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  "intellectual"Ben cukpiro:Congresspeople Being ‘Bought & Paid For’ Is ‘Pretty Rare’ Cepheus Ace 0 600 February 15, 2019 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 3561 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I Minimalist 390 114943 December 21, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 2398 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The WLB Picks On Pence for Being A Jesus Freak Minimalist 17 7533 October 17, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The WLB: Caught Being Full of Shit Again! Minimalist 4 1550 September 11, 2017 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 1468 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What is the reason for Socialism being such a dirty dirty word in America? NuclearEnergy 18 7660 July 16, 2017 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)