Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 1:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
See this is what the problem is. People don't believe me. But I'm sorry that's not my fucking problem if my sincerity was being questioned I could have been told that ages ago it would have explained why I was being misrepresented fucking ages ago.

I absolutely mean what I say so if you don't believe me that's not my problem. You're clearly not worth getting upset about.

(December 11, 2016 at 7:27 pm)Nymphadora Wrote:
Luckie Wrote: Your unrepentance reiterates my future "hands off" approach.

Well honestly your entire post to Nymphadora was passive aggressive frippery.
I'll probably just skip your posts altogether. Honestly. Smile

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw that. I didn't want to call it out though because, no doubt, it would have been met with all sorts of wall salad.

The fact you don't believe me just shows that you're not reading my posts and further confirms that I'm not the one with the problem here so I'm totally done now I'm wasting my breath and you've let me waste it all this time by not telling me you're completely misrepresenting me because you haven't even been taking me at my words up until now. What an utter waste of emotions on people who I thought actually knew me. You're so not okay with disagreement that you'd rather spend ages not telling me you're not even believing what I'm saying.

For fuck's sake. Utter waste to bother explaining myself to someone who isn't even taking me at my word when I write my words.

I meant everything I said and you're the problem because you're the one calling it passive aggressive when it isn't. What an utter waste of emotions on you. You say all this nasty shit and I say I appreciate and mean it and you say that I don't. If you're going to call me a liar then that's one thing that's not okay because that means I've wasted my entire time communicating with you while you've pretended like I wasn't wasting it.

Goodbye. You don't deserve my honesty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) - by Edwardo Piet - December 11, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10894 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 9005 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Mystical 5239 766208 May 3, 2019 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4330 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1522 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 844 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 15083 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 29898 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  [split] Warm Greetings - The Not Welcome-y Stuff BrianSoddingBoru4 74 8215 May 24, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  [split] FSTDT Fundie Of The Year Awards 2015 Rev. Rye 173 41438 February 3, 2015 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Violet