Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 8:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do extreme right wing males have an inferiority complex
RE: Do extreme right wing males have an inferiority complex
(April 30, 2017 at 4:39 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(April 29, 2017 at 9:01 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: The other day on Facebook I was discussing about sensible gun control. The guy proceeded to call me a wimpy man and if there is ever an attack on our country he won't be there to defend me. I can defend myself, I own several guns. But what it is with these types of Right Wingers who feel they need to always act tough all the time? Is it some kind of inferiority complex??

I think he views you as someone who is dependent on others to protect you ie government, as opposed to someone who can protect themselves and be an individualist. I don't own a gun, but always thought it was strange how throughout human history governments want to prevent citizens from owning certain weapons, and then we have some citizens that want to give up their rights. It really comes down to being dependent and domesticated vs independent and free.

Granted I realize you own guns, and don't know what you mean by sensible in relationship to your argument with him was.

Governments want to stop people from owning certain weapons because occasionally there are times when people just shoot up other people for no good reason. In the UK automatic weapons were effectively banned after the Hungerford massacre, our government learned that allowing people to have this sort of fire power was a bad thing. We have had no other crimes of this sort since. The US for some reason refuses to learn and as a result has the equivalent of a Hungerford massacre every day.

When lots of people die from not wearing seat belts the law is changed to make you wear seat belts its the same thing.

(May 5, 2017 at 9:34 pm)Lek Wrote:
(April 30, 2017 at 8:33 pm)Luckie Wrote: The truth is, we need one another. The truth is, we could just kill each other. The truth is, a gun is what helps middle American white males feel secure in an unsecure, insecure world. And rich white American males are totally fine, with giving them a reason to believe that.

What makes non-white middle American men and women gun owners feel secure?

From what I can tell its when they cant see a police man.
Not because they have done anything wrong, but because in America the police seem to a branch of the KKK.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do extreme right wing males have an inferiority complex - by downbeatplumb - May 7, 2017 at 4:51 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 5260 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1547 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Right Wing Tactics Amarok 18 1275 November 2, 2018 at 2:20 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 756 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Australia: Martyr complex among "no" voters GrandizerII 39 4752 November 21, 2017 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Even Right Wing Polls Can't Prop Up The WLB Minimalist 2 1126 May 30, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Argument against the death penalty by a r-wing conservative Catholic_Lady 0 695 December 6, 2016 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Income Inequality and Left Wing Hypocricy Neo-Scholastic 17 3427 September 28, 2016 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  It Seems That The Money-Wing of the GOP has Minimalist 5 1200 February 22, 2016 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Find What is Wrong with This Right Wing Article Shining_Finger 8 2708 November 8, 2015 at 9:01 am
Last Post: GUBU