(June 30, 2017 at 9:34 am)Hammy Wrote: I always think that if anyone wants proof of my 'manliness' they should just stare at the bulge in my pants
NB. Genitalia is not necessarily an indicator of gender
Fixed that for you
Sum ergo sum
|
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Say what??? | Gawdzilla Sama | 10 | 2877 |
June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama |
|
| At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. | AkiraTheViking | 12 | 4105 |
June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm Last Post: deleted |
|
| What do you say? | LastPoet | 2 | 981 |
January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama |
|
| What happens when someone fakes being abused? | Der/die AtheistIn | 16 | 4937 |
April 1, 2019 at 6:31 am Last Post: bennyboy |
|
| Ramblings of a flawed human being. | Jackalope | 11 | 2783 |
August 12, 2018 at 4:55 am Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4 |
|