Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 9:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Typical theists versus typical atheists
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists
(July 12, 2017 at 10:48 pm)Astonished Wrote: And such naivete that I can't believe I took him seriously for even a microsecond.

After all, one has no choice but to believe what the instructions embedded in his DNA allowed him to.
So, I wish you have always the chance to live with those whom you can take seriously for life.

(July 11, 2017 at 7:35 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(July 11, 2017 at 2:51 pm)KerimF Wrote: One of the crucial questions is:
How does a person recognize or define 'his enemy'?
Easy.

Through the foe, to the objective, to victory over all.

Ergo, anyone who stands between here and there.  You're welcome.  Here, let a wise man explain it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0

Sorry, I am here to communicate with persons and not to watch youtube or alike.

You gave me the impression that the man on youtube is wiser than you.
If this is the case, how did you know he is a real wise man?
If it is not, why don't you explain what you have in mind here?

(July 11, 2017 at 11:33 pm)Astonished Wrote:
(July 11, 2017 at 7:35 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Easy.

Through the foe, to the objective, to victory over all.

Ergo, anyone who stands between here and there.  You're welcome.  Here, let a wise man explain it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0

Thanks for fielding that one, there's no way I was going to waste my time reading or responding to what looked like nothing more than an anecdote that dense or what looks like cooked up propaganda that supports a position I don't agree with.

At least now, you can't blame those whom you don't agree with for seeing what you present them as being "cooked up propaganda that supports a position they don't agree with".

But, may I ask you a favour. If you meet (or will meet) someone (in your environment/internet or heard of on your TV monitor) from whom you heard even 25% of what you hear from me exactly, I wish you help me meet him or know about him in the least.

Meanwhile, thank you for seeing me as one-man propaganda.

Real propaganda need hundreds if not thousands of deceivers supported by powerful systems and funded with billions of dollars on these days (not just millions). The best example is the endless daily series 'War on Terror'. In its 1st episode, people around the world are made to believe that ignorant insane brains planned the silly attacks (against civilians) just to help their so-called enemies, the men on power of their innocent victims, win, on 9/11/2001, their legitimate Jackpot (starting from the Presidential Veto Right.... followed by various national financial/security crises claimed being natural). Fortunately, most people have short memory which is better for their sanity or they are wise enough to play the ignorant.
Answering: What is my point?
https://atheistforums.org/thread-49852.html

Messages In This Thread
Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 2, 2017 at 9:39 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by GUBU - July 3, 2017 at 6:16 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 3, 2017 at 11:58 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by brewer - July 3, 2017 at 10:26 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by GUBU - July 4, 2017 at 1:34 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by GUBU - July 4, 2017 at 4:30 pm
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by GUBU - July 5, 2017 at 5:44 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 5, 2017 at 11:08 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by GUBU - July 7, 2017 at 1:29 pm
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 5, 2017 at 12:33 pm
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 9, 2017 at 12:30 pm
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 10, 2017 at 2:47 pm
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 11, 2017 at 2:51 pm
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by Succubus - July 12, 2017 at 12:16 pm
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 13, 2017 at 3:36 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 13, 2017 at 5:36 pm
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 14, 2017 at 4:39 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 14, 2017 at 12:32 pm
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 14, 2017 at 10:06 am
RE: Typical theists versus typical atheists - by KerimF - July 15, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Law versus morality robvalue 16 1381 September 2, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Theists and Atheists: the "is there a God Devil's advocate thread Alex K 60 11980 October 30, 2015 at 7:22 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Actions versus Consequences Reforged 11 5113 July 23, 2012 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Reforged