Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 6:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emotions are intrinsically good and bad
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad
(October 5, 2017 at 7:14 am)Hammy Wrote: No it's an awful metaphor because it's as obnoxious as the image it's based on. This "inner light" shit is vile so why would you want that as a metaphor? It stinks of religion, spirituality, superstition and woo. If you really did have a half-decent position why would you want to relate it to religion???? Wtf.

Instead of your disgusting metaphors and failed analogies... how about you actually make a sound argument for once. And instead of having a position disgustingly reminiscent of a religion... why not actually have a respectable philosophical position?

When I feel a positive emotion such as a profound feeling of love or beauty, then I display a personality that reflects that.  I display profoundly loving and beautiful tones, acts, and gestures.  That is why I describe my positive emotions as the inner light.  When people feel intense love or excitement, you see them display these sorts of positive expressions which reflect this inner light they have within them.  Likewise, when people feel negative emotions such as hate and disgust and they act out upon them, then they are acting out upon an inner darkness, so to speak.

Quote:And even if they could.... your analogy is terrible again. Saying "They could work it out so I could work it out even though I haven't even made an argument yet" doesn't work. Stop using analogies because you clearly don't know how to use them.

Again, as I have repeatedly made crystal clear: The premise "Emotions are intrinsically good and bad" doesn't entail "Time is more important than intensity." and giving a shitty analogy that doesn't even work won't do you any good. And even if your analogy wasn't a false analogy and we accepted your point that you could work it out.... the fact you have to work it out and use common sense is just admitting that your premise for intrinsic value is insufficient because you also need common sense.

And once again: you're wrong. Intensity is more important than time. And I actually have arguments to support that position... unlike yourself.

Then what I should have said was that I could think of a certain idea, decision, or situation as having good value during a moment where I did not have euphoria at all, but said situation would not matter to me at all and I would be doing nothing than just making a choice.  The only situation that would matter to me is the one I am feeling a negative emotion from.  When something matters to me in either a good way or a bad way, then I define that as perceiving good and bad value like how a sighted person is able to visualize colors.  It's like my brain doesn't get the "good" or "bad" signal to make things matter to me in good or bad ways independent of my euphoria/dysphoria just like how a blind person doesn't get the visual signal that would allow him to visualize colors.  This has been my own personal experience. 

If I was feeling nothing but excited and joyful since I was getting a new game or movie and something tragic were happening in my life right now, then that tragic situation would not matter to me at all.  It is only once I feel a negative emotion from that tragic event that it matters to me and is now a truly horrible situation to me.  If I was a molester and I harmed someone innocent and got a euphoric high off of that, then it doesn't matter what I think or believe otherwise. That situation would only matter to me in a good way since my brain would be getting the "good" message.  But if I harmed that person and I felt a negative emotion such as sadness and misery, then that situation would matter to me in a horrible way since my brain would be getting the "bad" message.

Quote:No. I am the transcended one here. In fact I am both more disabled and more transcended than you. And I don't need a username to tell everyone that

I think we can start here with this question.  If you were to have no euphoria such as due to a stressful life event or emotional trauma and you believed that things and moments in your life were still good and beautiful, then what would that be like for you?  You might say that it is like something good and beautiful since it is the words "good" and "beautiful" being believed in your mind in regards to those things, situations, and moments.  But I am asking you to look beyond those words.  There should be a form of goodness and beauty there that transcends words.  It would literally be the most powerful and profound state of being and living you could be in.  From my perspective, that state would be our euphoria.

However, I am asking you if there is any goodness and beauty beyond those words going through your mind during those moments.  If there is none there, then I can honestly conclude that your life has no real good value and beauty at all.  For example, a blind person can think of colors and he could tell you what that was like for him.  He could tell you that it was like red, blue, and green for him.  But these would just be words.  There is a form of red, green, and blue that goes beyond words and that would, again, be him visualizing those colors. 

So, what I am asking you here is if you are able to "visualize," so to speak, the good value, happiness, joy, and beauty in your life during moments where you are completely miserable and/or don't have your euphoria.  By the way, all those terms of happiness, joy, beauty, etc. would actually have to be synonymous with good value because, since positive emotions are what allow us to truly perceive good value and, thus, joy, happiness, and beauty all at the same time, then that would have to be synonymous.  

You see, I live my life by a standard of good value and beauty that transcends words.  If this standard does not get met, then my life is completely empty.  I have every reason to think this is the correct standard that many people have not been awakened to.  In other words, I live my life by higher values which are the real values that I describe in my other packet as "Consciousness based values" as opposed to mere value judgment based values which are simply words.  That is why I reach the conclusion that our euphoria are truly the only real way we can perceive good value regardless of the moral implications.

I just think that many people are not awakened to the inner light (a metaphorical term I like to use).  The inner light is the goodness and beauty that transcends words.  I am not sure if it can take on another form besides our positive emotions.  I just don't want to be that blind person who thinks of colors, but has no real colors in his life.  But my worldview does pose horrible moral implications that are pointed out later on.  I wonder if there is some workaround this while still sticking to my worldview. 

If you were on your computer and there were some worded options there and one of the options was faded, then that option would still be there.  It would just be neutral ("dead") so to speak.  This might mean that there can be real good value in your life independent of your euphoria.  It would just be a "dead" version of good value.  That is, your life would still be completely empty, but there would still be real good value in your life since the words good value are still there being acknowledged.  So, it would be like you have no real good value in your life while, at the same time, having real good value in your life.

I will also give another analogy.  If there was a person who died and his name was "Good," then Good would still be there.  He would just be a dead body.  Our euphoria are like the life force to this dead man that would bring Good back to life.  So, what I am saying here is that we need our euphoria.  Otherwise, our lives would be completely empty.  We would still have good value being believed in our minds during our miserable moments.  But there would be no inner "life" to those words in our mind.  Thus, our inner universe would be completely dead and empty for the time being until we reach a state of full recovery where we have our euphoria back to us again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Thumpalumpacus - September 25, 2017 at 3:52 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by chimp3 - September 25, 2017 at 3:58 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 25, 2017 at 4:15 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Gawdzilla Sama - September 25, 2017 at 5:00 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 25, 2017 at 5:04 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 25, 2017 at 5:38 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - September 25, 2017 at 6:16 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 25, 2017 at 6:21 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 25, 2017 at 9:46 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by JackRussell - September 25, 2017 at 5:09 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 25, 2017 at 7:44 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 25, 2017 at 11:35 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Whateverist - September 26, 2017 at 3:04 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by ignoramus - September 26, 2017 at 3:28 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Angrboda - September 26, 2017 at 6:54 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 26, 2017 at 8:33 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 26, 2017 at 8:43 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by FatAndFaithless - September 26, 2017 at 10:10 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by FatAndFaithless - September 26, 2017 at 10:43 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 26, 2017 at 10:45 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 26, 2017 at 10:54 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 26, 2017 at 11:02 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 26, 2017 at 11:08 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 26, 2017 at 11:25 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 26, 2017 at 11:35 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 26, 2017 at 12:00 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 26, 2017 at 12:03 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Succubus - September 26, 2017 at 12:26 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 26, 2017 at 1:40 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Succubus - September 26, 2017 at 1:10 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 26, 2017 at 1:59 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 26, 2017 at 2:04 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - September 26, 2017 at 2:16 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Succubus - September 26, 2017 at 3:29 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 26, 2017 at 1:38 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 26, 2017 at 1:48 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 26, 2017 at 3:41 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 26, 2017 at 4:33 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 27, 2017 at 5:11 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - September 29, 2017 at 1:20 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 27, 2017 at 8:32 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 12:31 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 29, 2017 at 5:11 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 5:16 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 29, 2017 at 5:33 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 1:46 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Succubus - September 29, 2017 at 6:16 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 1:51 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 2:02 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 2:06 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 2:10 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Angrboda - September 29, 2017 at 2:08 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 2:09 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 2:16 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 2:29 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 2:20 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 3:07 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 3:15 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:48 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 3:37 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 3:44 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 4:00 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:14 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 4:17 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:24 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 4:27 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:38 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 4:41 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:45 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 4:47 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by dyresand - September 29, 2017 at 4:26 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:27 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:28 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 4:30 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:30 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 4:31 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 29, 2017 at 5:28 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 5:33 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:52 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 4:54 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:54 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 4:56 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 4:58 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 5:07 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 5:32 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 5:38 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 29, 2017 at 7:57 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - September 29, 2017 at 6:03 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 6:08 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 6:21 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 6:38 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 6:54 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 7:20 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 30, 2017 at 12:04 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 29, 2017 at 7:33 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 29, 2017 at 7:43 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 5:47 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 29, 2017 at 6:00 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - September 30, 2017 at 10:16 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - September 30, 2017 at 11:39 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 30, 2017 at 5:32 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 30, 2017 at 5:40 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - September 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - October 1, 2017 at 12:47 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - October 1, 2017 at 1:20 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - October 1, 2017 at 1:29 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Sal - October 2, 2017 at 6:54 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 2, 2017 at 6:03 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 3, 2017 at 2:12 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 3, 2017 at 2:28 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 3, 2017 at 5:04 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 3, 2017 at 9:08 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 3, 2017 at 10:28 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 3, 2017 at 11:43 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 3, 2017 at 11:56 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 4, 2017 at 12:00 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 4, 2017 at 12:20 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Succubus - October 4, 2017 at 1:06 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 4, 2017 at 2:26 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - October 2, 2017 at 8:22 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 3, 2017 at 11:13 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 3, 2017 at 5:10 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 3, 2017 at 5:28 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 5, 2017 at 8:21 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Transcended Dimensions - October 5, 2017 at 12:22 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 3, 2017 at 7:24 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 3, 2017 at 10:08 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 4, 2017 at 12:40 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 4, 2017 at 8:13 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 4, 2017 at 10:00 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 4, 2017 at 1:29 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Succubus - October 4, 2017 at 4:29 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Succubus - October 4, 2017 at 11:23 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 4, 2017 at 8:35 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 4, 2017 at 11:29 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Succubus - October 5, 2017 at 2:31 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 5, 2017 at 5:06 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 5, 2017 at 5:24 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - October 5, 2017 at 8:03 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 4, 2017 at 11:59 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 5, 2017 at 12:08 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 5, 2017 at 12:12 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 5, 2017 at 12:12 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 5, 2017 at 12:23 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 5, 2017 at 12:52 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 5, 2017 at 12:51 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Astonished - October 5, 2017 at 12:27 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - October 5, 2017 at 9:32 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 6, 2017 at 2:58 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 8, 2017 at 5:58 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - October 8, 2017 at 6:10 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - October 8, 2017 at 6:30 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 8, 2017 at 6:35 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 8, 2017 at 6:52 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 11, 2017 at 11:21 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cyberman - October 8, 2017 at 11:50 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - October 8, 2017 at 11:51 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - October 9, 2017 at 12:50 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 14, 2017 at 8:13 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 14, 2017 at 9:31 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 15, 2017 at 5:45 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Whateverist - October 15, 2017 at 6:10 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by WinterHold - October 14, 2017 at 5:52 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - October 14, 2017 at 11:17 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - October 14, 2017 at 11:37 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - October 14, 2017 at 11:47 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - October 15, 2017 at 12:02 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - October 14, 2017 at 11:28 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - October 15, 2017 at 12:11 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 15, 2017 at 1:26 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 15, 2017 at 6:00 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 15, 2017 at 6:24 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 15, 2017 at 10:10 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 24, 2017 at 9:14 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 25, 2017 at 7:08 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 26, 2017 at 11:32 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 26, 2017 at 2:58 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 26, 2017 at 3:12 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 26, 2017 at 3:36 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 26, 2017 at 4:23 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 26, 2017 at 9:42 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 27, 2017 at 2:00 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - October 27, 2017 at 5:44 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 27, 2017 at 5:48 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 28, 2017 at 9:52 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 28, 2017 at 1:16 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 28, 2017 at 3:58 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 28, 2017 at 8:37 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 29, 2017 at 5:40 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - October 29, 2017 at 1:35 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 29, 2017 at 11:56 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - October 30, 2017 at 12:03 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 30, 2017 at 12:08 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Silver - October 30, 2017 at 12:15 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 30, 2017 at 7:11 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 30, 2017 at 7:32 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 31, 2017 at 12:00 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 31, 2017 at 7:56 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 31, 2017 at 11:24 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 31, 2017 at 5:39 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - October 31, 2017 at 6:00 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - October 31, 2017 at 6:22 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - October 31, 2017 at 10:25 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 2, 2017 at 1:14 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Brian37 - November 2, 2017 at 2:11 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - November 2, 2017 at 7:43 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 2, 2017 at 8:00 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 2, 2017 at 4:19 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 2, 2017 at 8:53 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 3, 2017 at 2:12 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 3, 2017 at 6:23 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 3, 2017 at 8:38 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - November 3, 2017 at 3:23 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 3, 2017 at 3:28 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Cod - November 3, 2017 at 5:19 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 4, 2017 at 3:31 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - November 4, 2017 at 7:08 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 4, 2017 at 4:58 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 4, 2017 at 5:34 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - November 4, 2017 at 7:04 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 4, 2017 at 8:50 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 4, 2017 at 9:02 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 4, 2017 at 11:02 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 4, 2017 at 11:52 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 5, 2017 at 12:40 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 5, 2017 at 7:08 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 5, 2017 at 8:14 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 5, 2017 at 9:31 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Abaddon_ire - November 5, 2017 at 8:24 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 5, 2017 at 8:29 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Abaddon_ire - November 5, 2017 at 8:33 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 6, 2017 at 9:11 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 6, 2017 at 10:57 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 7, 2017 at 12:27 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - November 7, 2017 at 1:58 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - November 7, 2017 at 2:43 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - December 12, 2017 at 10:09 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - December 13, 2017 at 12:38 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - December 13, 2017 at 8:49 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - December 12, 2017 at 11:37 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - December 12, 2017 at 5:03 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - December 13, 2017 at 8:53 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - December 13, 2017 at 2:14 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Edwardo Piet - December 13, 2017 at 6:12 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by SaStrike - December 13, 2017 at 9:28 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - December 13, 2017 at 2:27 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - December 13, 2017 at 3:00 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - December 13, 2017 at 3:05 pm
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by brewer - January 19, 2018 at 9:52 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by Whateverist - January 19, 2018 at 10:21 am
RE: Emotions are intrinsically good and bad - by bennyboy - February 25, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can too much respect be bad? Fake Messiah 48 5866 January 14, 2020 at 11:28 am
Last Post: roofinggiant
  Technology, Good or Bad Overall? ColdComfort 41 6818 July 7, 2019 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  There are no higher emotions/values Transcended Dimensions 58 13249 April 30, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Wink Emoticons are Intrinsically Good and Evil Fireball 4 1247 October 21, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Name one objectively bad person ErGingerbreadMandude 57 15887 October 16, 2017 at 3:47 am
Last Post: Ignorant
  Is there a logical, rational reason why hate is bad? WisdomOfTheTrees 27 4256 February 4, 2017 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is developing a strong habit of philosophizing bad for your social skills? Edwardo Piet 31 4733 May 25, 2016 at 8:22 am
Last Post: Gemini
Smile a bad person Sappho 30 5751 December 8, 2015 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  The bad guy Marsellus Wallace 18 5802 July 28, 2015 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
Bug Do Fruit Flies Have Emotions? Hatshepsut 28 3769 May 16, 2015 at 7:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger