Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you really want this man running the country?
#9
RE: Do you really want this man running the country?
(August 19, 2011 at 1:38 am)Shell B Wrote: I actually don't want any of them running the country. Sad, isn't it?

I am afraid for our country. (And my own Wiccan ass - I remember Bush's statement about atheists and Wiccans "didn't deserve to be citizens." And I am handicapped (epilepsy), but not a shithead, thank you. It's an insult to those who are really handicapped to call them that. They know exactly what they are doing. Using religion to get the real tools to vote for them.

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you really want this man running the country? - by Anymouse - August 19, 2011 at 2:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the country ready for a female president? Kitan Etos 39 10948 July 23, 2024 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 12614 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 10460 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  A majority Catholic country did this LinuxGal 4 1934 September 7, 2023 at 5:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 1124 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Kitan Etos 11 3805 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bellwether, is that really a thing? Jackie 8 1855 November 3, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 37301 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 29568 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Are you sure you want to do that? onlinebiker 40 10722 January 12, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)