Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 2:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
(June 5, 2018 at 1:06 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Israeli's live in a tiny country surrounded by much bigger countries who all want to kill them.

If you try to imagine their circumstances, you can kind of understand why they are overly defensive and even paranoid at times. I imagine they feel their lives and their community literally depends on getting the message out loud and clear that they will not tolerate being messed with. This is why I'm not anti Israel like a lot of liberals seem to be. With that being said, what happened here is clearly tragic and wrong.

This is a special privilege that Israel has, that condemning them has to be prefaced with excuses. I also don't think you're really giving much consideration to the Palestinian people.

I can't support Israel for many of the same reasons I can't support Palestine.  Both are guilty of human rights violations.  While Israel is certainly better than Hamas, their strongest argument for existence is a non-secular one.   Imagine if Europe decided to give your house and your home to the Native American tribes who once lived there because it was once their homeland, and Quetzalcoatl promised it to them.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry - by Cecelia - June 5, 2018 at 11:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star University Protests against the Israeli Incursion into Palestine Leonardo17 61 1786 4 hours ago
Last Post: Leonardo17
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 749 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 699 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 379 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3505 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 412 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1753 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just A Flesh Wound....... Brian37 17 951 January 23, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1108 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  AGW protesters glue themselves to gov energy department (UK) Duty 24 2424 February 17, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Duty