Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians
American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians
American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians:

RE: American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians
What do you think? Is she right? Is there a better way, a single state solution where palestinians and isrealis come together as a stronger and unified whole?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians
(May 14, 2021 at 8:17 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: What do you think?  Is she right?  Is there a better way, a single state solution where palestinians and isrealis come together as a stronger and unified whole?

I would like to think so, but I can't see that ever happening so long as Hamas and Likud continue to exhibit the "leadership" they have displayed to date.
(May 14, 2021 at 8:17 am)good The Grand Nudger Wrote: What do you think?  Is she right?  Is there a better way, a single state solution where palestinians and isrealis come together as a stronger and unified whole?

If even the serbs and Bosnians, the czechs and slovaks, the Ethiopians and Eritreans can come together as a stronger and unified whole, people who are even more without pretenses and more proficient at embracing outsiders as the israelis and Palestinians definitely could!
(May 14, 2021 at 8:17 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: What do you think?  Is she right?  Is there a better way, a single state solution where palestinians and isrealis come together as a stronger and unified whole?

No, the only solution is for the US to stop bankrolling the Israeli military-terrorist complex and then to force it back inside its 1968 borders with proper restitution being paid by Israel to the newly independent Palestine.

Otherwise Israel will continue its relentless push to Endlösung.

(May 14, 2021 at 12:27 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 14, 2021 at 8:17 am)good The Grand Nudger Wrote: What do you think?  Is she right?  Is there a better way, a single state solution where palestinians and isrealis come together as a stronger and unified whole?

If even the serbs and Bosnians, the czechs and slovaks, the Ethiopians and Eritreans can come together as a stronger and unified whole, people who are even more without pretenses and more proficient at embracing outsiders as the israelis and Palestinians definitely could!

Umm both of the two sucesses you cite aren't working.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 14, 2021 at 1:16 pm)Nomad Wrote:

No, the only solution is for the US to stop bankrolling the Israeli military-terrorist complex and then to force it back inside its 1968 borders with proper restitution being paid by Israel to the newly independent Palestine.

Otherwise Israel will continue its relentless push to Endlösung.

Won’t work.   If Israel doesn’t expand, and the rest of the Middle East isn’t artificially kept fragmented from the outside, eventually enough of the middleeast will coalesce to squeeze Israel out.    There is not stable long term solution possible.   

Inserting Israel into the Middle East was a millennial humanitarian blunder that will be a long, perhaps centuries long, trail of tears that will likely eventually end calamitously.   You don;t insert a small state into the middle of a much larger group with a very strong centuries long expansionist ethos and think it will work out by itself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 664 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2674 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The terrorism and violence perpetrated by the Uyghurs preceding the "training camps" Duty 10 1198 December 6, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  George Carlin American Dream vannymanny 6 529 June 29, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Israel and Palestinians exchange rockets Fake Messiah 5 477 May 12, 2021 at 7:28 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3507 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  why are many american obsessed over maintainign the illusion of choice in healthcare? Cepheus Ace 8 1531 October 3, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  American Dies on Mt Everest onlinebiker 44 3895 May 29, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  American workers' wages stagnant, even in a great economy: why? Aegon 74 6819 August 15, 2018 at 4:29 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry The Industrial Atheist 151 18237 June 15, 2018 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Angrboda