Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 12:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
Quote:Israeli's live in a tiny country surrounded by much bigger countries who all want to kill them. 
Israel is a military powerhouse backed by the whole western world and has illegally taken land and launched wars of aggression against it neighbours and stockpiles illegal weapons and is up against collection of third world countries most of who made peace with it decades ago .Please stop making it seem like they are the underdog .

Quote:If you try to imagine their circumstances, 
You mean being a fanatical rogue apartheid state 

Quote:you can kind of understand why they are overly defensive and even paranoid at times.
They are not just defensive their borderline genocidal .

Quote: I imagine they feel their lives and their community literally depends on getting the message out loud and clear that they will not tolerate being messed with. 
Except the fact their the ones doing the messing with .

Quote:This is why I'm not anti Israel like a lot of liberals seem to be. 
Yeah because what on earth is there to be against  Dodgy
The ethnonationalism
The war crimes
The cultural genocide 
The fact they get free pass no matter what because their America's ally (don't we condemn China for not controlling North Korea )
The illegal annexation of and occupation of other people's land (something we in the west condemn Russia for)
The censorship of a free press critical of the government's policies  
The apartheid like policies against non Jews
The fact they believe in the two state in name only 
The kidnapping and killing of political dissidents (didn't we condemn Putin for that?)
The stocking of illegal chemical weapons (didn't we invade Iraq over that)
The illegal possession of nukes(something we condemn North Korea for)
The kidnapping of foreign nationals and assassinations carried out by Israeli intelligence  

Oh and i didn't realize holocaust survivors were just evil anti Israeli liberals . But what would they know about an evil rogue state 

https://www.haaretz.com/holocaust-surviv...-1.5260588

Quote: With that being said, what happened here is clearly tragic and wrong.
It's not tragic a hurricane is tragic. it's criminal and if country like Syria had done this you would be outraged .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry - by Amarok - June 6, 2018 at 4:27 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star University Protests against the Israeli Incursion into Palestine Leonardo17 61 1954 May 29, 2024 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 807 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 734 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 408 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3589 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 431 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1774 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just A Flesh Wound....... Brian37 17 961 January 23, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1112 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  AGW protesters glue themselves to gov energy department (UK) Duty 24 2432 February 17, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Duty