Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 2:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry
(June 13, 2018 at 11:13 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: "All you whitey look the same to me."

y ROFLOL

Sorry, Atlas, that's not how it works.  Whatever the truth about the Balfour agreement, the U.S. was not a party to that agreement, so your previous crap about it is not any kind of support for your claim that Israel is any kind of "tip of the spear" for U.S. interests in the region, least of which for any crazy talk about the U.S. wanting to make the Middle East the latest American bread basket.  Maybe if the Ottomans hadn't wanted their country to be carved up like a piece of meat, they shouldn't have thrown in with the likes of Germany.  So, despite your bullshit narrative, we see that the Arab situation in the Middle East is as much a result of Arabs fucking themselves in the ass as it has to do with Britain and "the joos."
I said "took" Britain's role; not "turned into Britain". America already made the whole world its new basket; did you forget the Petro Dollar ?
I blame Arabs for the mess they are in, actually I already spent years on this forum fighting my own fight, calling the Arab culture everything from "sexist" to "savage"; did you forget that these people ate prophet Mohammed uncle's liver after a battle? cannibals, so I won't defend the Arab culture, believe me. I'm a "Muslim". Arab is just a color I'm born with, I love the desert but that's it.

But is that gives the right to invaders to come in, butcher the natives of Arabia and take it to themselves?
There's a truth being covered, and a population getting eradicated.

Quote:The majority of Afghans supported the American invasion of their country. During the initial invasion, US and UK forces bombed al-Qaeda training camps. The United States began working with the Northern Alliance to remove the Taliban from power.

Wikipedia || Afghanistan

They also supported the Taliban.
If we're in a Soviet world, then all of them supported the USSR also.

Quote:You do realize of course that occupying a country actually requires, you know, occupying the country?

And installing a puppet government, that serves the interests of the invader? did you look at the gear of the Iraqi troops after the invasion? don't make me laugh.

Quote:ROFLOL

You're just getting more and more ridiculous.  Is there no event in history that you won't spin to serve your prejudice and bigotry?

You have the nerve to talk, after the exposure that "9/11" was done by one the best allies of the U.S in the Middle East -just like the conthperiacy theorithts used to say-, after the "secret" alliance between Saudi Arabia and Israel was exposed, and after Trump's grand treason to the Palestinian cause by declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

It was a victory for "conthperiathy theorithts" like me, honestly. But such a bitter one, because the world is full of you.

But hold my words as the truth..America have supported the dirt of the earth in this region, and its terrorists are invading our region, assigning dictators on our throats, yes Arabs have issues, yes they brought it upon themselves, but open up history books to see the ugly, disgusting face of the European & American invasions.

Their foreign policy massacred the natives of a whole continent. And we're next.
No, it's not our fault. Not at all.

They will bring the earth's doom pretty soon.

Quote:The Ottoman Empire was rife with anti-semitic nationalism long before the British got there.  Why did it choose Palestine?  Maybe because it was their ancestral homeland until a bunch of Babylonian fucks evicted them from it.  And again, an actual reading of history shows that it wasn't so much any effort of the British that brought the Jews to Israel, but rather European persecution, by, among others, the Nazis.  The record shows that the British even attempted to limit Jewish migration to the region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of...man_Empire

Quote:By the time of the Ottoman conquests, Anatolia had been home to centuries old communities of Hellenistic and later Byzantine Jews. The Ottoman Empire became a safe haven for Iberian Jews fleeing persecution, and in its heyday, the city of Thessaloniki had a Jewish majority.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It was their home according to Biblical text, and Quranic verses only. I didn't know you were a believer of the Quran.
If I have a tiny DNA pointing to Europe, can I come without a visa? Then why do the Jews get to come to Palestine?

Why do you follow the religious story, if you claim "atheism"? you're not an atheist if you buy the zionist justification for the invasion of Palestine, because that is one Abrahamic justification, I believe their ancestors took Palestine through heavenly orders from God, but do you even believe in God??? that is one contradiction that I find hard to understand.

Quote:The Third (1919–23) and Fourth Aliyahs (1924–29) brought an additional 100,000 Jews to Palestine. The rise of Nazism and the increasing persecution of Jews in 1930s Europe led to the Fifth Aliyah, with an influx of a quarter of a million Jews. This was a major cause of the Arab revolt of 1936–39 during which the British Mandate authorities alongside the Zionist militias of Haganah and Irgun killed 5,032 Arabs and wounded 14,760, resulting in over ten percent of the adult male Palestinian Arab population killed, wounded, imprisoned or exiled. The British introduced restrictions on Jewish immigration to Palestine with the White Paper of 1939. With countries around the world turning away Jewish refugees fleeing the Holocaust, a clandestine movement known as Aliyah Bet was organized to bring Jews to Palestine. By the end of World War II, the Jewish population of Palestine had increased to 33% of the total population.

Quote:Wikipedia || Israel

So, no, history doesn't support your claim that the U.S. is using Israel as a spearhead for eventual invasion.  That's just your crazy reinterpretation of history.

The huge bald part is just a back up for my previous comment.
Jewish gangs made a genocide at Palestine to find a place for its citizens there.

As for America, the white house is more zionist than Israel itself.

Quote:
Quote:On 29 November 1947, the General Assembly adopted Resolution 181 (II) recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan of Partition with Economic Union. ... The Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it, and indicated that they would reject any other plan of partition. On the following day, 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab gangs began attacking Jewish targets. The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but in early April 1948 moved onto the offensive. The Arab Palestinian economy collapsed and 250,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled.

Wikipedia || Israel

Once again, we see that the Palestinian problem is as much a result of Arabs fucking themselves in the ass than any fault of Britain, and most assuredly not the fault of the United States.

All the governments included are Arab puppet regimes installed by Britain in sykes-picot treaty before...come tell me about bias

Messages In This Thread
RE: Israeli forces kill medic, wound 100 protesters in Gaza unrest, Palestinian ministry - by WinterHold - June 14, 2018 at 1:38 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star University Protests against the Israeli Incursion into Palestine Leonardo17 61 1786 4 hours ago
Last Post: Leonardo17
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 749 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 699 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 379 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3506 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 412 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1753 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just A Flesh Wound....... Brian37 17 951 January 23, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1108 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  AGW protesters glue themselves to gov energy department (UK) Duty 24 2424 February 17, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Duty