Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim
#7
RE: I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim
(August 28, 2018 at 5:52 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(August 28, 2018 at 5:34 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: Hello, I've not been here long and I don't know you, but welcome back anyway Smile

29 reps in 10 months! You must be someone to watch. welcome to our humble home. Have they told you where we keep the blood and sacrificial baby bodies yet?

Nah, they're keeping it quiet Smile
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim - by Cod - August 28, 2018 at 5:34 pm
RE: I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim - by Cod - August 28, 2018 at 6:14 pm
RE: I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim - by johan - August 29, 2018 at 7:00 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take a guess Kitan Etos 17 3738 January 2, 2025 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Ever been in an argument and had this happen? Disagreeable 19 4915 July 29, 2024 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 9245 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 5221 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Kitan Etos 8 2216 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Take a guess onlinebiker 17 4459 November 25, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 4977 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 8082 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 9129 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 3964 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)