Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 10:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encounter with a 19 year old man child theist
RE: Encounter with a 19 year old man child theist
Funny, I'm a 58yr old theist prick! Because I know what is says and what it NEVER said! And I agree with your evaluation of this theist clown! But I don't agree with ANY of the atheist clowns here nor their anti-theism! However, I fit in quite well with agnostics. We are just people giving opinion: no matter how fucked up we are! Your young: we are all fucked up geezers! And we are WAY SMARTER then you!

You are not going to find truth in science, theology or any other MAN MADE fucking bullshit! MAYBE some, but that's it!

Your ONLY truth is your own life! And that, regardless of any theologian or scientist! What? You got something else?

Get this right here; science will NEVER disprove God! God will NEVER disprove observed science--EVER!

What is the middle ground? Nature! NOBODY fucks with that! Don't let any self proclaimed gurus fuck with you!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Encounter with a 19 year old man child theist - by brewer - September 7, 2018 at 9:20 pm
RE: Encounter with a 19 year old man child theist - by Joods - September 8, 2018 at 12:38 am
RE: Encounter with a 19 year old man child theist - by Haipule - September 8, 2018 at 2:09 am
RE: Encounter with a 19 year old man child theist - by Losty - September 9, 2018 at 2:54 am
RE: Encounter with a 19 year old man child theist - by Bahana - September 8, 2018 at 11:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Went to my 1st concert of the year. AkiraTheViking 5 563 July 4, 2023 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  What you doing for the New Year 2021? Foxaèr 13 1262 December 31, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What's everyone doing for New Year's Eve? Dundee 23 1385 December 30, 2020 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A 17 year friend is dying Brian37 9 964 July 3, 2018 at 9:25 am
Last Post: Brian37