Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 2:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you doing for the New Year 2021?
What you doing for the New Year 2021?
In typical tradition of jumping ahead rather than living in the moment, what are your future plans?

Feel free to include those resolutions you could have made a reality any other day of the year.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: What you doing for the New Year 2021?
Probably sleeping through it like I have for the past several years.

When I was younger I worked as a bartender. That experience ruined New Year's Eve for me. Jaysus people get ignorant on that night.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Breathing, hopefully.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
We still do the setting an empty place at dinner, walking in the front and out the back, and corned beef and cabbage. Not so much first footing or bread knocking.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm going to start sneaking up on my 70th birthday. Hopefully I can slip past that fucker without it noticing.
2021 will be our year of health. I know I couldn’t do it just by myself for myself so we’re making it a family/household thing. Hopefully a nice rack of lamb to kick things off right
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
The same procedure as every year, James!

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Staying home, swilling gin, and making plans for the future.
I'll be doing what I've always done on New Year's Eves of the past: Going to bed at the usual time. New Year's Eve for me is just another night.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
On Amateur Drinkers' Night I hunker down low and hope I don't get an F-350 in my livingroom.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Went to my 1st concert of the year. AkiraTheViking 5 491 July 4, 2023 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Jan. 4, 2021. What a great day! Gawdzilla Sama 17 820 January 4, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  It is finally 2021! Brian37 18 1485 January 2, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What's everyone doing for New Year's Eve? Dundee 23 1227 December 30, 2020 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What's everyone doing for Christmas? The Valkyrie 34 1240 December 21, 2020 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
Question [Serious] "Doing Brain-ups", how do you exercise your brain? Gawdzilla Sama 22 1310 October 16, 2020 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Encounter with a 19 year old man child theist AEnbieMFerWithAM16 19 1969 September 9, 2018 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  A 17 year friend is dying Brian37 9 891 July 3, 2018 at 9:25 am
Last Post: Brian37