Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 9:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul
RE: Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul
Quote:President Donald Trump said Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has denied to him perhaps five times any role in the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, and the U.S. may never know whether he was involved in the murder.

“Well, will anybody really know? All right, will anybody really know?” Trump responded when Fox News anchor Chris Wallace asked during a “Fox News Sunday” interview that was taped Friday whether the prince’s denials might be lies.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...oggi-death

So this is his second insult to the CIA and also the Turkish authenticity. Not like the CIA is always good; but in this fight he has no right to lie and keep on lying.
Trump is toast. I hope all the people who voted to this bastard see him for what he really is: a cold-blooded liar who sells his dearest for a dollar.

The CIA finally concluded that Mohammed bin Salman personally ordered the assasination of the journalist Jamal Kashoggi inside the Saudi consulate in Turkey:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...b5ce5c7e76

Quote: Wrote:The CIA has concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the assassination of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul last month, contradicting the Saudi government’s claims that he was not involved in the killing, according to people familiar with the matter.

I have a word at this point:

The Saudi regime is a regime that kills any opposing voice, and murders anybody who criticizes the king or the royal family.
I wasn't joking or kidding when I told you a lot about the brutality of this regime.

If this is the exposed matter; what about the secret matters? I know that prisons here are a death sentence, the Saudi has torturers responsible for turning the life of the arrested into a living hell, and probably the end is similar to Kashoggi or even worse.

I never write here but through using a VPN. I never show my face. I feel imprisoned.
Saudi Arabia is a big prison, where people get torn to pieces if they object the ruling warlords. 

=================================

I posted this headline yesterday.
I hope he rots with his lies, and I hope his corruption gets exposed day by day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul - by WinterHold - November 19, 2018 at 6:36 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 317 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1247 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 627 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 317 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2567 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Iran's top nuke scientist killed. Brian37 18 1263 November 28, 2020 at 1:53 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince' WinterHold 47 3091 January 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani WinterHold 133 17152 January 20, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Smedders
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1385 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nine killed in Dayton, Ohio EgoDeath 120 9099 August 14, 2019 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath