Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival
Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival
The cocaine addict, MBS (the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia) and the ruthless killer who butchered the American-Saudi journalist Jamal Kashoggi is trying to fix his public image, and this time he is holding a musical performance with up to 200 DJs and celebreties from around the world including David Guetta:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/12/15/perf...c-festival

Quote: Global music superstars slated to perform at the upcoming MDL Beast Soundstorm Festival in Saudi Arabia should speak up for human rights or else not participate. Those performing in the event, which is sponsored by the Saudi government, as well as the influencers who promote it, should distance themselves from the country’s attempts to whitewash its horrific rights record.

Under the Saudi government’s Vision 2030 framework, MDL Beast, which is hosting the third edition of its flagship dance music festival from December 16-19, invited over 200 top DJs and performers from around the world to appear, including AlessoDavid Guetta, and DJ Snake.

Note that HRW (Human Rights Watch) has identified this as an attempt to whitewash the terrible record of Saudi Arabia in terms of human rights.
You do remember how this place was like, and once it started to go broke they changed tactics so they don't go broke.

The Sauds are a poisoned dagger stabbing the west from the back; a dead weight that won't bring a single revenue to the U.S nor to the locals. Traitors of oaths that in one day they are wahhabi extremists, the next day they are drunk at parties ! they have no religion and only following cash.

To the celebrities: don't obey the Saudi calls. It's hiding the screams of millions of innocents being tortured.
RE: Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival
Moderator Notice
Removed Serious tag for obvious reasons.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 15, 2021 at 2:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Moderator Notice

Boru

What are the reasons, please?
You don't like the "Cocaine addict" to be criticised ?
(December 15, 2021 at 2:59 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
Moderator Notice

Boru

I, for one, celebrate cocaine addicts.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 15, 2021 at 2:59 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
Moderator Notice

Boru

It’s not that, and I’m not a fan of the Saudi regime.

Another thing I’m not a fan of is allowing people to abuse the serious tag. I’m sure you intended the post seriously, but you’re not going to be allowed to use it simply as a way to keep people from calling you an idiot.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Seriously - you are talking to the wrong people since none of us are performers at this shindig.

But just for you, I present:

[Image: suYh8d6.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 15, 2021 at 2:38 pm)WinterHold Wrote: The cocaine addict, MBS (the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia) and the ruthless killer who butchered the American-Saudi journalist Jamal Kashoggi is trying to fix his public image, and this time he is holding a musical performance with up to 200 DJs and celebreties from around the world including David Guetta:

Quote: Global music superstars slated to perform at the upcoming MDL Beast Soundstorm Festival in Saudi Arabia should speak up for human rights or else not participate. Those performing in the event, which is sponsored by the Saudi government, as well as the influencers who promote it, should distance themselves from the country’s attempts to whitewash its horrific rights record.

Under the Saudi government’s Vision 2030 framework, MDL Beast, which is hosting the third edition of its flagship dance music festival from December 16-19, invited over 200 top DJs and performers from around the world to appear, including AlessoDavid Guetta, and DJ Snake.

Note that HRW (Human Rights Watch) has identified this as an attempt to whitewash the terrible record of Saudi Arabia in terms of human rights.
You do remember how this place was like, and once it started to go broke they changed tactics so they don't go broke.

The Sauds are a poisoned dagger stabbing the west from the back; a dead weight that won't bring a single revenue to the U.S nor to the locals. Traitors of oaths that in one day they are wahhabi extremists, the next day they are drunk at parties ! they have no religion and only following cash.

To the celebrities: don't obey the Saudi calls. It's hiding the screams of millions of innocents being tortured.
Why the hell did you even post this?
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 15, 2021 at 4:46 pm)Helios Wrote:
(December 15, 2021 at 2:38 pm)WinterHold Wrote: The cocaine addict, MBS (the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia) and the ruthless killer who butchered the American-Saudi journalist Jamal Kashoggi is trying to fix his public image, and this time he is holding a musical performance with up to 200 DJs and celebreties from around the world including David Guetta:

Why the hell did you even post this?

Brain fart he just couldn't hold in.

Where is my invitation? I'm so pissed!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I agree that these acts should not perform.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2433 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26916 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2162 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1082 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 893 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 496 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3141 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 527 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
  BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince' WinterHold 47 2820 January 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1257 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4