Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 3:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexplained Events That Happened To You?
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You?
Yeh I witnessed a really weird weather related thing.

I was running with my friend and a thin line of rain followeld us down the road. It went past us then came back towards us then disappeared.

I've been on the edge of a rain cloud before but it was just like a cartoon because it was concentrated to such a small area.

It's not that it couldn't be explained, I've just never found out the exact explanation as to what that was. If it was just a very small rain cloud it seems weird I've never seen anything like it before in the 34 years I've been alive.

Another thing I remember is that a saw a huge moth in my kitchen that couldn't have been from where I live.

I tried to show it to my dad but it wasn't there when I brought him in to see it.

It could have been some sort of acid flash back or something I don't know. I wasn't on any drugs at the time but I was doing drugs around this time.
It's really weird because there was nothing else supernatural going on, it was just too big to be from England. I remember doing a double take when I saw it and thinking is this just my imagination. But it was gone when I came back with my dad.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Grandizer - November 19, 2018 at 4:12 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Belacqua - November 19, 2018 at 4:49 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by onlinebiker - November 19, 2018 at 4:54 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Grandizer - November 19, 2018 at 6:56 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by paulpablo - November 19, 2018 at 8:09 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Angrboda - November 19, 2018 at 9:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question to atheists about some unexplained concepts arda101 24 2683 January 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  What happened to the witches? Nebuloso 59 19983 January 31, 2012 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Epimethean