Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 11:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
damned
RE: damned
(January 2, 2019 at 10:25 am)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(January 2, 2019 at 10:17 am)Drich Wrote: Sorry I deal with the truth. I am extending the same "fix" i wanted to see and hear when I was in this person's spot. what I got were probably all the platitudes you guys expect and want to hear. Which to me is garbage. As at best may make you feel better for the moment but in the end you are where you where when you first sought help. I am bringing direction and opportunity to find what they seek. if this person wants the truth she/he already knows they failed. (hence the predetermination of going to hell despite what the bible teaches.) So go on this predetermined self diagnosed failure, I purposed a fixable alternative as apposed to eternal hell fire they have prescribed for themselves!! I am providing a way out, to the God they know to be there. 

I can't express how frustrating it is to know God in there but remains silent. Most people in this situation assume or always seem to offer up their salvation as to the reason why God is silent. But as Jesus Himself taught this is not the reason. The parable of the wise and foolish builder gives us the reason why this person and most of you hit a wall of silence when you were desperate and reached out to nothing. God is sending a trial/wind and rain to test your faith and your understanding of Him. Cry out to your god and see if he answers... if not then it should be obvious the god you have pictured in your mind is not the God of the bible. Pride is what makes some stay in the church but sit in silence pride in their religion and the assumption that they found god by being born into the right religion. Again salvation not with standing as many are saved through Christ despite themselves and their religious choices! This same pride also tells the honest others that they cried out to whom they thought were god and left the church because they too assumed that their first or second religious attempt yielded nothing but silence.

I also separated the idea of salvation and relationship in that most of you could technically be saved and yet have no relationship with God(the gift of be able to reach out and he reach back to you.) Whether this person knows it or not this is what they want. not just salvation.

I'll simply repeat what you've already acknowledged.  You aren't an authority, and so what you think is truth is nothing more than your opinion.  That you think you're like God is no secret, it's just pathetic.  This person has needs which aren't served by what you consider to be truth, which again, is just what you believe and is nothing more than your opinion.  Apparently you think that what you believe and what you value, namely your opinion, is more important than what they need and value.   That's nothing more than rank narcissism.  You only care about yourself, even if doing so might hurt other people.  But then, we already knew that.

Maybe you don't understand how a messenger works..

They themselves have no authority outside of what is imparted to them in so far as what it takes to deliver a message.

Yes it is true I myself have no authority. that said the message I bring is not one of opinion. as I pointed out in the original message what I had to say was based on the teaching Christ Himself made known in the parable of the wise and foolish builder. Which speaks EXACTLY to this person's situation. Which in turn mirrored my own situation right after I got married and found out my wife had a very serious drug addiction. I went to the church for help and they gave me the typical blessed behold faith and pray nonsense, that makes you feel better for a moment but in the end leaves you there with the same problem. then turned to what I thought was God and got nothing but silence. by then I had experienced Hell and my angel and knew he was there but was frustrated with the silence.. then I learned to question and rest everything not according to what religion taught but according to the bible. Then I found God then I found direction in everything. almost silently at first then through the messages I heard on the radio and on that radio archive link I left, to literally vision like experiences when putting together my patented inventions (I was sitting in a meeting between 2 very powerful engineering firms and both where telling me the problems they had with coming up with an interface that would combine the two technologies. they had 6 guys working on this project for 6 months and where no better off. in the meeting I got a 'vision' of the system they needed, so While they were still describing the issue I asked for a pencil and paper and started electrically drawing out a schematic with all the components needed their ratings and limitations (30 to 35 components total running 2 different control DC voltages a supply voltage of 48VDC and a working voltage of 230 AC 50 amp AC. plus inversion and charging ability while system was running and met all their power requirements for a run time of 4 hours.) And before the engineers could finish their side I slide this drawing to the lead guy and asked is this what you are looking for? he is 2 guys looked at it over lunch and said this was idea but would never work and gave me 10 reasons why. I said it would and what more could have a working prototype over the weekend using surplus components from a Air Force surplus store we have in the area. They the owner piped up and ask how much would this cost? I said 3 or 4 hundred, he call down to accounting and had them pull 500 out of petty cash and said I'll buy the pizza if this works come monday... I ran out of there in a hurry across town to this surplus store bought 200 worth of components and put this thing together. come monday show up at the meeting and plugged the system in for the first time to see if it would run and charge and it did switched it over to battery operation for the first time and it work and ran for the prescribed 4 hours... then the meeting happened and everyone was beyond 'happy' then another 'vision hit me' on how to triple efficiency by tuning both the power supply side and the equipment running side. I told them I could do this and have it in a day again both side (6 engineers said not possible) and had it the next day which ran 12 hours..

Again not an authority not a real engineer but a messenger who took the message he was given and applied it to the situation I was put in. I took those two ideas patented them myself which is again not a thing anymore, but through legal zoom and sheer will got the paperwork I needed to sell these ideas to the company who owns them now, which changed my life my business and how I live all around. All while just taking what God has given me and learning to trust and apply it. I have equally astonishing spiritual examples of trusting my visions as well but I went with the electrical stuff because it is something I can more easily show or discuss with...

Messages In This Thread
damned - by lookinforhope - December 30, 2018 at 1:54 am
RE: damned - by Fake Messiah - December 30, 2018 at 2:13 am
RE: damned - by Peebo-Thuhlu - December 30, 2018 at 2:18 am
RE: damned - by onlinebiker - December 30, 2018 at 2:26 am
RE: damned - by vulcanlogician - December 30, 2018 at 4:42 am
RE: damned - by downbeatplumb - December 30, 2018 at 6:42 am
RE: damned - by Mr.Obvious - December 30, 2018 at 6:47 am
RE: damned - by brewer - December 30, 2018 at 7:30 am
RE: damned - by Alan V - December 30, 2018 at 7:38 am
RE: damned - by GUBU - December 30, 2018 at 8:58 am
RE: damned - by Angrboda - December 30, 2018 at 10:36 am
RE: damned - by Godscreated - December 31, 2018 at 3:51 am
RE: damned - by Vicki Q - December 30, 2018 at 10:50 am
RE: damned - by tackattack - December 30, 2018 at 12:10 pm
RE: damned - by purplepurpose - December 30, 2018 at 1:12 pm
RE: damned - by Amarok - December 31, 2018 at 4:20 am
RE: damned - by Gwaithmir - December 31, 2018 at 11:52 am
RE: damned - by Aliza - December 31, 2018 at 1:41 pm
RE: damned - by Drich - December 31, 2018 at 2:29 pm
RE: damned - by Natachan - December 31, 2018 at 2:31 pm
RE: damned - by Godscreated - January 1, 2019 at 2:52 am
RE: damned - by Amarok - January 1, 2019 at 3:45 am
RE: damned - by Godscreated - January 2, 2019 at 2:37 am
RE: damned - by Amarok - January 2, 2019 at 4:44 am
RE: damned - by LastPoet - January 2, 2019 at 5:28 am
RE: damned - by Godscreated - January 3, 2019 at 3:00 am
RE: damned - by Amarok - January 3, 2019 at 3:03 am
RE: damned - by Angrboda - January 1, 2019 at 11:21 am
RE: damned - by Drich - January 2, 2019 at 10:17 am
RE: damned - by Angrboda - January 2, 2019 at 10:25 am
RE: damned - by Drich - January 2, 2019 at 11:19 am
RE: damned - by Angrboda - January 2, 2019 at 11:31 am
RE: damned - by Drich - January 2, 2019 at 12:05 pm
RE: damned - by Angrboda - January 2, 2019 at 12:38 pm
RE: damned - by Drich - January 2, 2019 at 3:19 pm
RE: damned - by Angrboda - January 5, 2019 at 9:22 am
RE: damned - by Drich - January 7, 2019 at 2:36 pm
RE: damned - by Angrboda - January 9, 2019 at 12:10 pm
RE: damned - by Drich - January 10, 2019 at 11:47 am
RE: damned - by Angrboda - January 10, 2019 at 6:54 pm
RE: damned - by Brian37 - January 1, 2019 at 11:30 am
RE: damned - by LastPoet - January 2, 2019 at 4:33 am
RE: damned - by LastPoet - January 2, 2019 at 5:23 am
RE: damned - by Alan V - January 2, 2019 at 10:37 am
RE: damned - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 2, 2019 at 10:42 am
RE: damned - by Huggy Bear - January 2, 2019 at 9:33 pm
RE: damned - by Nihilist Virus - January 6, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7971 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  This Could Have Gone in Damned Republicunts, too, but Minimalist 20 3224 February 27, 2015 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Losty
  Damned Catoholics!! KichigaiNeko 37 7175 November 20, 2012 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Aractus
Star Christians: Saving the Damned? Loading Please Wait 40 14644 May 18, 2012 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Polaris