Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 7:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive
#4
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive
Debra Harry was definitely something to look at but apart from, "Call Me", nothing caught my attention, musically.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Reply



Messages In This Thread
It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by Jackie - February 14, 2019 at 9:21 pm
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by Rev. Rye - February 14, 2019 at 9:42 pm
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by Jackie - February 14, 2019 at 11:05 pm
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by AFTT47 - February 15, 2019 at 1:01 am
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by Rev. Rye - February 15, 2019 at 1:29 am
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by Gawdzilla Sama - February 15, 2019 at 8:04 am
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by Jackalope - February 15, 2019 at 12:48 pm
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by bennyboy - February 16, 2019 at 6:52 pm
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by Jackie - February 16, 2019 at 7:18 pm
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by bennyboy - February 18, 2019 at 3:27 pm
RE: It's 11:59 & I want 2 stay alive - by Gawdzilla Sama - February 18, 2019 at 7:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still Alive and kicking decades later. Jackie 7 2297 July 15, 2020 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  I want Candy! Jackie 23 6384 October 24, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  ♫Should I stay or should I go...♫ (Not a music thread.) Gawdzilla Sama 7 2248 August 17, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Anyone want to read and discuss "The Origin of Consc in the Breakdown of the B Mind ? Whateverist 16 4494 October 31, 2016 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  STAY TUNED! atheist04330 0 715 July 29, 2014 at 5:48 am
Last Post: atheist04330
  Books to stay away from BrokenQuill92 17 5440 December 29, 2013 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: TudorGothicSerpent
  So, You Want to Write a Fugue? Tempus 4 2899 June 13, 2012 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: liam
  Anybody want a signature? MilesTailsPrower 4 1880 September 7, 2011 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Cinjin



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)