Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
♫Should I stay or should I go...♫ (Not a music thread.)
♫Should I stay or should I go...♫ (Not a music thread.)
I just bought "Infinity Wars". I'm considering two courses. Watch it now. Wait until right before the second part hits theaters. Wait until the second part is on disk and do a 'thon. 

And I'm also considering taking remedial math, for those of you who haven't hit the reply button already.  Big Grin
RE: ♫Should I stay or should I go...♫ (Not a music thread.)
Watch it. Watch it now. Don't even finish reading this comment. I don't know how you avoided spoilers this long but if you think you can avoid then for another year plus, then all I can say is...impressive!

But seriously, for all we know, 4 may ruin IW, so go I say see it and give yourself time to enjoy it.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Ok... In order to properly do a "thon" you need all 19 movies currently out.

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 17, 2018 at 10:50 am)Joods Wrote: Ok... In order to properly do a "thon" you need all 19 movies currently out.

That's what I've been doing for the past two months or so, renting all the movies in the MCU from the local library and watching them in order. At the moment, the last film I've watched is Doctor Strange. Tomorrow, I'l be going back and I'll be on the lookout for Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2, Spiderman: Homecoming, and Thor: Ragnarok. Maybe Black Panther too. I don't expect to find Infinity War there yet, mostly because it's really fucking popular, has only just been released to DVD, and, therefore, has a huge amount of competition.

So far, Dr. Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy are my favorites.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 17, 2018 at 8:52 am)Aroura Wrote: Watch it. Watch it now. Don't even finish reading this comment. I don't know how you avoided spoilers this long but if you think you can avoid then for another year plus, then all I can say is...impressive!

But seriously, for all we know, 4 may ruin IW, so go I say see it and give yourself time to enjoy it.

I saw it in the theater. 

And I have all the other movies.

(August 17, 2018 at 12:03 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(August 17, 2018 at 10:50 am)Joods Wrote: Ok... In order to properly do a "thon" you need all 19 movies currently out.

That's what I've been doing for the past two months or so, renting all the movies in the MCU from the local library and watching them in order. At the moment, the last film I've watched is Doctor Strange. Tomorrow, I'l be going back and I'll be on the lookout for Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2, Spiderman: Homecoming, and Thor: Ragnarok. Maybe Black Panther too. I don't expect to find Infinity War there yet, mostly because it's really fucking popular, has only just been released to DVD, and, therefore, has a huge amount of competition.

Black Panther is cool. Not the miracle the hypsters would have it, but still a good movie. It's better than Avengers: Civil War , the premise irks me.
(August 17, 2018 at 12:03 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:

Renting? Renting? Nonononono..... A true MCU fan buys the movies. 😂
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Well, I was always more a DC person than a Marvel person. But, then again, DC’s current attempt at a cinematic universe is mostly crap. Also, Disney distributes the MCU movies, and, as a result, their DVDs are priced at Criterion levels, at least when bought new.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I haven't seen Spiderman: Homecoming yet. Not a fan of Tom Holland as Spiderman.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for country music singers similar to Alan Jackson rado84 5 611 July 31, 2023 at 10:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  Christian music you actually like? JairCrawford 31 2692 June 17, 2022 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New Ahem Music Istvan 1 404 March 20, 2022 at 3:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New music, Old music Ahriman 79 6250 November 5, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Listening to music popeyespappy 35 3449 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Music Composition FlatAssembler 1 249 May 22, 2020 at 3:08 pm
  Carrie fans and country music. Brian37 13 1135 May 16, 2020 at 8:54 pm
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 589 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Never a flash in the pan. MUSIC. Brian37 19 1604 December 7, 2019 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: no one
  Music videos that rep the POTUS'S idiocy. Brian37 9 1677 October 22, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah