Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 17, 2024, 4:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
(March 22, 2019 at 2:41 am)bennyboy Wrote: A reasonable person can anticipate that a normal man will be upset if he discovers the "girl" he's been hot and heavy with either had or still has a penis.  It's not really fair for that person to withhold that information, and then pretend to be surprised when things go really bad really fast upon discovery.

What about though if you know that the other person will never find out?

All you then is a sexual encounter that you both enjoy. Where's the harm in that?

(March 22, 2019 at 2:41 am)bennyboy Wrote: If trans relationships were very common, or generally acceptable, then it wouldn't really be necessary to let a new romantic partner know your background.

Transsexuals may not be very common, but neither are all the other characteristics I mentioned that may turn people off. But there are so many of them to list in advance. Why should transsexuality be the one being singled out as the only one needing to be revealed?

By the way, putting "girl" in quotation marks like that is deeply insulting and invalidates and negates many people's core existence through no fault of their own. People who are already some of the most marginalised and disenfranchised in the population. I thought you might need to know what you are actually achieving by doing that in case you didn't realise. If you did know what you were doing, then I would personally be ashamed to be you. Do you reveal your bigoted spiteful nature to potential sexual partners in case it puts them off you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? - by I_am_not_mafia - March 22, 2019 at 3:26 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 10077 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? FlatAssembler 48 5681 November 17, 2022 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. Porcupine 53 3368 July 18, 2020 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Porcupine