Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 17, 2024, 4:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
(March 22, 2019 at 6:13 am)Yonadav Wrote: Here's the thing. Naming a bunch of stuff that men don't feel violated by is obfuscation.  You are completely ignoring the fact that a very, very large number of men would feel violated. People like you piss me off. I've been dealing the trans rights and trans ethics for pretty much my entire life.

How can a man feel violated if they never know and go away from the encounter feeling better for it?

You are not transsexual.

That's right. I'll say it again. You are not transsexual. I have not said that to anyone else and I never thought I ever would say that to someone.

Transgendered maybe to use its original umbrella term, but not using the old school definition of transsexual. No transsexual would ever go back. Ever. They would rather die than do that. And that is by no means an exaggeration or hyperbole. You do not have the right to talk about transsexuals as if you are one. You are appropriating and misrepresenting a shared trauma that you mistakenly thought applied to you but does not. A trauma so intense that causes over 40% of genuine transsexuals to attempt suicide.

So you've fucked up your life and are taking your bitterness out on the genuine transsexuals who just want to exist. Yet you call them date rapists for engaging in a consensual act that bring joy to both parties. Thereby insulting both trans-women by implying that they are not actually women, or are less than women. But also victims of genuine rape regardless of their gender by making light of the trauma that they have experienced.

You don't piss me off. I just pity you.

(OK yes, admittedly you do piss me off, but I still pity you more than you piss me off)

Maybe rather than take your bitterness out on other people you should learn to make peace with yourself first.

(March 22, 2019 at 6:13 am)Yonadav Wrote: For you, it's just an ostensibly liberal issue for you to posture with.

Don't make assumptions.

(March 22, 2019 at 6:13 am)Yonadav Wrote: A couple of posts back, you griped about this never being a trans-man issue. You know, as if your experience in some silly internet discussions is representative of the issue. I assure you that trans-men also have this issue of informed consent to contend with.

Trans-men have it rough as well and yes there are many, many shared experiences, but they don't come in for the same level of public scrutiny as trans-women. And yes I have spoken to many trans men.

In the same way although I may be caucasian but I am willing to accept that things are even worse for trans-women of colour. I do not make assumptions about their life experiences.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? - by I_am_not_mafia - March 22, 2019 at 6:32 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 10077 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? FlatAssembler 48 5681 November 17, 2022 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. Porcupine 53 3368 July 18, 2020 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Porcupine