Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 12:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
(March 22, 2019 at 6:41 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(March 22, 2019 at 6:40 am)Yonadav Wrote: How idiotic. You are posturing.  And like all posers, you are now the grand authority on all things trans.

As I said, don't make assumptions.

I didn't make any assumptions. You have been strenuously arguing that people don't have any right to informed consent. And now you are telling me that I'm not really a transsexual because I am not your kind of transsexual. I have been continuously active in trans rights for my entire life. I am sometimes referred to as a double transsexual because I was born male, am anatomically female, and live as a man. I have to deal with the issue of informed consent, just like any other transsexual.

You have made ridiculous assumptions about me, or you are just straight up telling lies. I'm bitter? No, I'm not. I am on record as not regretting having had surgery. I live as a man for reasons of my own. There are some other transsexuals who now live in the gender role of their birth. Among ourselves, we call it going full circle. We don't all have the same reasons for doing it. Few of us regret having done what we did.

I am active on trans rights. During my time with the Orthodox Jewish community, the community's understanding of trans rights and acceptance of trans people grew exponentially. I have several decades of experience with trans issues. People like you are not very helpful, because you just posture on one side of an issue that you perceive to be the liberal side of the issue, and you don't acknowledge the validity of other people's point of view. By doing that, you just piss people off and cause them to entrench, and create a blithering shitstorm of ignorance. And quite frankly, that's what you want to do, because these issues are just entertainment to you. The more entrenched people are, the more fun it is for you.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? - by Yonadav - March 22, 2019 at 7:17 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 8046 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? FlatAssembler 48 4580 November 17, 2022 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. Porcupine 53 2665 July 18, 2020 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Porcupine