Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 12, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
(March 22, 2019 at 7:55 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(March 22, 2019 at 7:17 am)Yonadav Wrote: During my time with the Orthodox Jewish community, the community's understanding of trans rights and acceptance of trans people grew exponentially

If you can't see how it is harmful to claim that post-op trans-women who have had sex with men without revealing their past are date-rapists, then you shouldn't be 'educating' people about trans-rights or what it means to be trans.

If you can't understand how it negates a person core identity and erodes their belief that they have a right to exist like any other person or to do the most basic of things, then you're probably doing more harm than good by trying to be a representative of transsexuals.

And yes I do recognise that I am doing the same to you by denying that you are transsexual.

Sucks doesn't it.

I don't try to be representative of transsexuals. I simply am a transsexual with mountains of experience in trans issues. I was a major operative in persuading a city to add a gender identity clause to its EEOC enforcement, making trans people a protected class in that city. It was one of the earliest cities to do so. I've been a major operator in getting religious communities to be more accepting of trans people. I've spent decades on the front lines. 

And you're just a pot smoker with strong vapid opinions about things that you don't know anything about.

I've said everything that I have to say, and you're too entrenched in what you perceive to be the liberal side of a partisan issue where you think that trans people have rights and the people that they are intimate with don't. There's no talking to someone who thinks like that. So I'm done talking to you about it.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? - by Yonadav - March 22, 2019 at 9:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 10028 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? FlatAssembler 48 5639 November 17, 2022 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. Porcupine 53 3324 July 18, 2020 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Porcupine