Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 17, 2024, 4:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
(March 22, 2019 at 9:00 am)Shell B Wrote: I honestly don’t now how that’s not transgenderism. If he wasn’t transgender, that vagina would be a real problem.

I didn't say that it wasn't transgenderism. I said that he's not transsexual. Transgenderism is an umbrella term that includes being transsexual. Transsexual is an outdated term because of the word 'sexual' suggesting to people it's a matter of sexuality rather than biological sex. But it was and still is very specific about what it refers to. Fundamental to it is the concept of gender dysphoria to the point where children will often end up trying to mutilate their genitals to correct the mistake they are born with. That is not consistent with the idea of choosing to revert back again.

It's just not possible that Yonadav is this kind of transsexual where living in your acquired gender is fundamental to who you are as a person at its very core. Because if his gender identity is male and he is now living with a female body then why transition in the first place? But if he claims his gender identity was female then why is he using a male pronoun and has started living as a man again.

Sure Yonadav could have been confused about his gender identity which could have been in the middle of the spectrum. And I feel sorry for him if he was. That's a difficult place to be. That may be transgendered but it's not transsexual which he is claiming to represent and educate cisgendered people about while coming out with incredibly harmful comments.

(March 22, 2019 at 9:02 am)Yonadav Wrote: And you're just a pot smoker with strong vapid opinions about things that you don't know anything about.

What does pot have to do with it?

You don't know what I know about this. Just because I am not revealing my own personal experiences doesn't mean to say that I am what you think I am. A transsexual would recognise that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? - by I_am_not_mafia - March 22, 2019 at 9:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 10077 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? FlatAssembler 48 5681 November 17, 2022 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. Porcupine 53 3368 July 18, 2020 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Porcupine