Obviously (statistically) there must be transgenders in prisons...
Where does the law stand on this?
Do they just look at your gentials and throw you in the appropriate prison
I know there are lots of people who are transitioning at any given time. (hormone therapy ...with an operation to come some time in the near future?)
Obviously nobody wants those nasties in prison to fondle with your junk.
I s'pose this is no different from gays having their way with non gays with either sex.
Where does the law stand on this?
Do they just look at your gentials and throw you in the appropriate prison

I know there are lots of people who are transitioning at any given time. (hormone therapy ...with an operation to come some time in the near future?)
Obviously nobody wants those nasties in prison to fondle with your junk.
I s'pose this is no different from gays having their way with non gays with either sex.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Know God, Know fear.


