Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 2:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Serious] Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb
#25
RE: Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb
(May 1, 2020 at 4:50 pm)theMadJW Wrote: I don't mean that as insult or as condescension.
It's simply the overwhelming FACTS!

Yes, I'm sure that's a factual description of why  you consider atheists dumb. Your misinterpretation of "facts" that you don't even know the words for are worth slightly less than nothing.

Quote:All the different types of cells,constructed by so many molecules, constructed by near endless atoms,carrying out SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS, and linked together by a complex COMPUTER, which enables them all to to WORK TOGETHER- produced by Sheer Accidents is Beyupid (Beyond Stupid).

'I don't get it so y'all are stupid' is impressively bad. I'd elaborate but this thread has a "Serious" tag that might still be active.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb - by Paleophyte - May 3, 2020 at 1:19 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are atheists hostile to a belief in a Creator? Drew_2013 28 11419 April 14, 2025 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why cant atheists make moving music? KommandoKalle 19 6088 December 18, 2024 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are Atheists Afraid to Join Atheists? Asmodeus 10 4324 October 26, 2024 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Asmodeus
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 32533 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  360 Million Christians Suffering Persecution: why arent Atheists helping? Nishant Xavier 48 10014 July 16, 2023 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 4713 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Can you consider Atheism an ethnicity UniverseCaptain 31 9137 September 27, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: UniverseCaptain
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 6605 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 5407 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Why Are Atheists so Stupid Neo-Scholastic 125 39294 October 7, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)