Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: August 4, 2020, 1:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist?
Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist?
So that they cant run away faster than a guy. Thats why they are housewives Smile

What about males with fat butts and short legs? Those are historically the first fags
RE: Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist?
Don’t quit your day job, a comedian you are not.
(July 29, 2020 at 9:36 am)Eleven Wrote: Don’t quit your day job, a comedian you are not.
His day job is "glory hole installation and testing."
This is, indeed, a strange poster.

A youngster with their first internet account?

Not at work.
(July 29, 2020 at 9:35 am)Lambe7 Wrote: So that they cant run away faster than a guy. Thats why they are housewives Smile

What about males with fat butts and short legs? Those are historically the first fags

Huh2
“The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion.” (Thomas Paine)
Show t
(July 29, 2020 at 10:04 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: This is, indeed, a strange poster.

A youngster with their first internet account?

Not at work.

Actually, he’s had many, many accounts.

Boru
'A man is accepted into a church for what he believes.  He is turned out for what he knows.' - Mark Twain
(July 29, 2020 at 9:35 am)Lambe7 Wrote: So that they cant run away faster than a guy. Thats why they are housewives Smile

So when your mom dropped you, you'd be closer to the ground. Looks like it didn't help any with the brain damage though. This had the MO of a person who isn't supposed to be using the internet. Mabus, was it?

Obviously a woman hater. So probably a closet homosexual.

Just come out, you'll be much happier.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

He was quoting Archie Bunker. So, ‘yes’ to woman hater, but probably not homosexual.

Boru
'A man is accepted into a church for what he believes.  He is turned out for what he knows.' - Mark Twain

Why do trolls troll?

Because they're sad little beings with empty lives and tiny dicks.
Sanity adjacent.

Angel

IMGUR 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 5 110 August 1, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "God"? GodBennett 33 763 July 17, 2020 at 5:49 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Why did I (an atheist) change my name legally to "God"? GodBennett 0 564 July 4, 2020 at 10:13 am
Last Post: GodBennett
  [Serious] Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb theMadJW 63 1914 May 13, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  How can you be sure that God doesn't exist? randomguy123 50 1802 August 14, 2019 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  When and where did atheism first start ? hindu 99 2758 July 16, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: comet
  Why Are Atheists so Stupid Neo-Scholastic 125 4684 October 7, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Miracles and their place, and Atheists. Mystic 35 1561 October 4, 2018 at 3:53 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why do theist often drop the letter s when referring to atheists? Mathilda 56 5263 August 23, 2018 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Why are Atheists in America ok with cannibalism through consent Kaloomi 67 4657 June 23, 2018 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: vorlon13