Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 10:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
The rule is that it's not racist unless the guys are wearing hoods and burning a cross while saying "I'm a racist" as they commit the crime, and even if they did that, it was probably just ironic or culturally southern.

This is how we protect and privilege racism.

It took them ten weeks for a variety of factors. Institutional racism, yes. The fact that everyone in an immediate position to prosecute was family or a friend of the family, and the fact that, as a former cop, the perp used all the right scripted statements that a person would employ if they had just shot any other unarmed black man.

This lead to a situation with a da, who would otherwise be tasked with prosecuting these dirtballs...saying things such as the blurb I posted before. But wait, there's more! The same guy also explained that arberys prior convictions -

Quote:“help explain his apparent aggressive nature and his possible thought pattern to attack an armed man.”

Motherfucker got shot, and they were trying to convict him.

Meanwhile, the "how is this racist" song and dance doesn't even apply, because georgia doesn't have a law that could be used to prosecute them for hatecrimes. It failed in the senate last year, lol. So no one needs to fret and worry, these poor guys aren't going to be convicted of lethal racism anytime soon. The new prosecutor, third times the charm, has even swore that they know nothing about the case and come with fresh eyes and no preconceived ideas.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by The Grand Nudger - May 9, 2020 at 7:19 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 26972 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet