Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 3:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey's role in middle eastern politics
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics
(November 26, 2011 at 9:57 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Your years of research...And you still know nothing.

Wow, you are incapable of actually replying by refuting my post. All you know is propaganda that "patriotic" mommy and daddy shoved up your ass.

Quote:I never said that mass graves were non-existent. I already acknowledge armenian casaulties. However, these casaulties were not a product of a systematic extermination campaign.

Yes, they were.

Quote:Since you say that your post was "benign", I'll believe you. Yet you probably won't believe my word when I tell you that it was you who brought the conversation out of the line with that first post of yours, speaking of "teh horrors" of the terrible Turk.

You posted a half-assed history. I pointed out what you left out. It was not inflammatory. I said nothing of "terrible" Turks. I'm not one of those idiots who blames an entire race for the actions of zealots.

Quote:Oh, what was it? Gas chambers?

No, starvation, poison, shooting, drowning, beatings, etc.

Quote:Admitting? Really. In a justice system that was ruled by the allied powers?

Are you retarded? It was your justice system that I am talking about, not the international hearings that were held.

Quote:And it's really funny how the allied powers actually released men that were supposedly responsible for such crimes against humanity in the first place.

Funny, we released the ones we took, but your country had the ones they found guilty sentenced to death. You really should have gone with that history degree.

Quote:However I've heard from other sources that only claim simply one million.
The numbers are ever changing.

No, they are not. There have always been some who claim 600,000 and some who claim more. They are not changing. They have always been varied. Anyway, there is no difference between 10 and 1 million to me.

Quote:But where? The camps in Germany stand as they did during WWII.
In Turkey, yes. Correct. Names? Occupants? Commanding officers? Number of deaths? Records?

Where?

Commanding officer: Şükrü Kaya Where: There was more than one, look it up yourself. Occupants: Armenians. Number of deaths: However many your people killed and covered up. The records are in the testimony of your people, the Armenians and people of other countries, including my own, who saw them. Again, look it up yourself. You know it is there. I won't spoonfeed it to you.

Quote:I was talking about WWI. Allied powers spread propaganda that was allegedly committed by the Germans aswell. They took it back later on.

Well, lucky for me the "Allied powers," by which you mean England, were not the only ones to witness your country's folly.

Quote:I'm simply saying that they do not have my sympathy. They have brought this upon themselves.

Are you sure you are capable of sympathy? We are talking about victims that included children. How can you be so inhumane and ridiculous?

Quote:As I said, they had it coming.

Yes, those big scary women and children were just asking for it. You sound like a rapist.

Quote:I did not, however, I have relatives that did. My maternal grandmother's grandfather was a soldier who had seen both WWI and the Turkish war for independence. He had witnessed some of the armenian atrocities that were committed against the mussulmans. The Turks and other mussulmans celebrated when they saw the armenians were shipped to Syria, whereas they lived practically side by side until the troubles.
And it's really astonishing how you claim my sources to be biased, when there is not even a single account made by any armenian or allied sources that relate to the deaths caused by armenian gangs that were provided with weapons from the Russians.

You really need to read more.

Quote:Oh? And where is the document that proves this?
If they were really so keen on punishing us for some so-called genocide, they wouldn't have thrown away the treaty of Sevres.

What the fuck are you talking about? Your court found men guilty of killing Armenians and sentenced them to death. They were keen on punishing those they conveniently laid all the blame on.

Quote:
After this issue is cleared out for good, we're going to sue the countries that have accepted this so-called genocide for the amount that nullifies out own national debts.
Then it's time to liberate Karabagh for good.

ROFLOL Oh my fucking word. You are hi-lar-i-ous.

Messages In This Thread
Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by kılıç_mehmet - November 25, 2011 at 5:29 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 25, 2011 at 5:43 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 26, 2011 at 9:22 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by 5thHorseman - November 25, 2011 at 6:05 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Minimalist - November 25, 2011 at 6:22 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Minimalist - November 25, 2011 at 6:53 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 25, 2011 at 10:48 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Minimalist - November 25, 2011 at 8:08 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Jackalope - November 25, 2011 at 8:48 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Welsh cake - November 25, 2011 at 8:55 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Welsh cake - November 25, 2011 at 11:04 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 26, 2011 at 7:04 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Welsh cake - November 26, 2011 at 9:04 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Erinome - November 26, 2011 at 9:17 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Erinome - November 26, 2011 at 9:29 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by 5thHorseman - November 26, 2011 at 6:05 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 26, 2011 at 5:57 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 26, 2011 at 8:17 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by 5thHorseman - November 26, 2011 at 6:28 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 26, 2011 at 9:25 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 26, 2011 at 10:25 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 26, 2011 at 11:29 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 26, 2011 at 11:42 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 27, 2011 at 1:16 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 27, 2011 at 2:08 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 27, 2011 at 3:36 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Welsh cake - November 27, 2011 at 4:08 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by 5thHorseman - November 27, 2011 at 11:06 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by 5thHorseman - November 27, 2011 at 11:36 am
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Welsh cake - November 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 27, 2011 at 6:03 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 27, 2011 at 6:55 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 27, 2011 at 6:08 pm
RE: Turkey's role in middle eastern politics - by Shell B - November 27, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2779 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  How does your WV inform your politics? FrustratedFool 142 8382 September 8, 2023 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  When Grown-Up Play Politics BrianSoddingBoru4 0 342 December 18, 2022 at 5:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 854 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  I have some real politics for you. brokefree 6 554 June 10, 2021 at 1:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Politics and Twitter. Brian37 27 1629 May 6, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  Eastern Europe is richer than Russia. Victory Interaktive 4 379 January 14, 2021 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  "Tell All" books and politics........ Brian37 18 1100 September 6, 2020 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Sal
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 414 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Punishment for rape in Turkey? Marry your rapist. Mechaghostman2 2 328 January 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4