(November 5, 2022 at 5:00 pm)Jehanne Wrote:(November 5, 2022 at 4:44 pm)Angrboda Wrote: You seem to want to have your cake and eat it, too. Here you're telling me that physics has shown a metaphysical proposition to be false. A few posts ago you were arguing that metaphysical propositions could not be shown to be false. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth, Jehanne.
No, I am citing a universal empirical observation(s) that was predicted from a theoretical model that has disproved some prior metaphysical claims about the natural world.
Yes, and a few posts back you were saying this is impossible. I like you as a person, Jehanne, but after several interactions with you I've come to the inescapable conclusion that you're dumber than a sackful of cunt hair. What you are laboring under is a form of scientism, likely a result of ignorance about philosophy, physics, or both.
![[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg?rlkey=x1nmxbwrp...pouidnfvtl]](https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/scl/fi/a6a72vica8gsyddmkhtxp/extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg?rlkey=x1nmxbwrpk9dzrupouidnfvtl)


