Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 12:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist
RE: If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist
(June 22, 2023 at 1:34 pm)R-Farmer Wrote:
(June 22, 2023 at 1:11 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: ROFLOL ROFLOL

artesian well?     you crack me up.

go back and read my post again.  or read what you quoted again, it doesn’t matter.   i told you vast majority water in the earth is not ground water.   it is chemically bounded water integral to mineral that exist under tens of thousands of atmopheres of pressure and thousands of degrees in temperature.    if they are brought to the surface in 40 days or even 40,000 years they will remain at thousands of degrees.    

Noah and his ark would not just be boiled.   they will actually turn into carbon dioxide gas with a few sprinkling of solid ash..
read the blue printed part of the article. It literally says at the depths in the earth that this ringwoodite (Rock containing water) is, there is enough force to squeeze the water out of the rock.. Kinda LIKE how An Artesian Well works/water squeezed out of the strata.

what is funny is you are arguing with cited and referenced material from a publicly recognized source with your own person understanding of the subject. No references no citations, nothing to refute what the cited material I quoted actually says. What's more you don't seem to understand you are not challenging anything I have personally produced. but rather published/peer review works from reputable geologists. 

Hehe

🤣

see, in reality, interrelationship between demonstrable facts and known properties of materials and forces matter,  and quoting chapter and verse does not. 

if you wasted your life reading the bible instead of learning about reality it is not my job to write you a text book in the implausible event you would suddenly see the light, so to speak, and want to catch up.

Suffice it to say look up the pressure and temperature at 700km depth.  look up the strength of available rocks and minerals at 700 kms.   see if porosity, much less an open hole to the surface, can exist.

Then look up the pressure and temperature again, look up the property it water, and see if water can continue to exist if pressure is relieved at that temperature.

Look up the temperature again.    look at the strength of chemical bonds with stuff like amino acids, you know, the actual stuff you are made from, not the biblical clay, and see whether they can continue to exist at that temperature or anywhere near a flood of substances at that temperature.

It is funny that, having made this entire thread a long lamentable exhibition of your total ignorance of all that has been discovered since the bronze age yokels wrote your bible,   you still brazenly double down on imaginative ludicrosity and yammer away instead of  cutting your losses, and stop being yet a further ambarassemrnt to your bible sprouting ignoramus kind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist - by Anomalocaris - June 22, 2023 at 1:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 442 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Free will and the necessary evil Mystical 133 17461 December 16, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1408 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Free will and the necessary evil Mystical 14 1667 November 11, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil? Greatest I am 21 2293 February 9, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Christians pray evil away on the winter solstice. brewer 9 1058 December 29, 2020 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2487 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2670 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  On this world if humans ceased to exist would god cease to exist? brewer 58 12703 November 24, 2017 at 3:17 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  So, why doesn't Scripture uniquely endorse a specific denomination ? vorlon13 36 10860 November 22, 2017 at 5:27 am
Last Post: Cod