Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 1:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist
RE: If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist
(June 22, 2023 at 2:56 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(June 22, 2023 at 2:43 pm)R-Farmer Wrote: welcome to the conversation. Your concerns were already addressed in post 217:

Just bear with me.

Let's say the world today experiences a pole reversal and it causes a massive global tsunami it wipes out everything, and everyone except those who had the foresight to bunker down like in the Colorado's or Norway's doomsday vault Which is essentially what the ark is (A repository of seed and I think even animal embryos.. what Noah's story does. Now lets say it takes 6000 years for humanity and the world to recover to the same point (more or less) to where the world is now. What indicators do you think would exist of us, and the flood 6000 years into our future? Would anything exist but a tale of a great flood that almost every single civilization who can be traced back to that period one way or another all have in common?

Again this is an example of the need for establishing what the evidence would in fact look like/Could possibly exist, BEFORE insisting/demanding that evidence can be only presented through a specific confirmation bias.

It is unrealistic to demand that specific evidence be provided, if none is available or could not possibly exist. which is what makes such an unreasonable demand a confirmation bias.

Meaning with in the frame work of a great global flood nothing could have survived but exactly what we have now. 700+ civilization who can trace themselves back to the point where these stories were told and they all share the common key points of this story.

ROFLOL 
What evidence would there be if there were a global tsunami 6000 years ago.   Besides a tale…….

hmmmm, 

Let’s see.    distinctive and characteristic tsunami deposits at a strata associated with 6000 years ago all around the world, in a distribution on land that tells exactly how high the tsunamis were, and therefore how far in land it went,  and from the distribution of the tsunami deposits relative to the contou of the coastline, exactly where the tsunami originated? 

See,  We would bear with you if there were 2 brain cells and one piece of real knowledge in you to bear with.   Most dunces who clung to the Bible and smoked crack in science classes still retain some very vague notions of just what science can find out.   But not you, apparently.

But every time I thought you are as ignorant as a person can be, you put on yet another stellarly brazen exhibition of just how much more ignorant than that you actually are.

can I send a link to you via pm that shows all these things you claim to be looking for? or you can google Joe rogan evidence world wide flood.

Joe has a published geologist on that shows conclusive evidence of a world wide flood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist - by R-Farmer - June 22, 2023 at 3:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 425 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Free will and the necessary evil Mystical 133 17406 December 16, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1406 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Free will and the necessary evil Mystical 14 1639 November 11, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil? Greatest I am 21 2272 February 9, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Christians pray evil away on the winter solstice. brewer 9 1049 December 29, 2020 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2464 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2669 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  On this world if humans ceased to exist would god cease to exist? brewer 58 12685 November 24, 2017 at 3:17 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  So, why doesn't Scripture uniquely endorse a specific denomination ? vorlon13 36 10846 November 22, 2017 at 5:27 am
Last Post: Cod