Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 3:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Principle of Contingent Causation: The Impossibility of Infinite Regress.
RE: The Principle of Contingent Causation: The Impossibility of Infinite Regress.
(July 25, 2023 at 6:26 pm)Angrboda Wrote:
(July 25, 2023 at 6:19 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Nope, we are starting with a series of past moments going back in time. You know, like yesterday, the day before, and so on. Keep counting that on paper, and when you get to -infinity, let me know, and I'll immediately concede the argument. lolol. Gotta love Atheists.

Since that has nothing to do with the universe and past infinities, all you've shown is that you're a bit of a moron.

You won't concede no matter what you are presented with.   But back atcha, prove that my possibility for a universe which began, is past finite, and is the first cause is not possible.  If you can't do that, then the rest of this nonsense doesn't matter as I don't need a past infinite universe or an actual infinity to show that you are wrong, as I have already demonstrated.  You lack both the skills needed to digest the points given, the honesty to admit when you are licked.  You are simply another stupid person who has convinced himself that he is not stupid in the relevant areas.  Such persons are a dime a dozen, and their and your pronouncements are worth nothing.
Of course, he won't concede. Because that would mean you  the wicked unbeliever defeated him and his idealogy renders that impossible.

Gotta love Theists  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Principle of Contingent Causation: The Impossibility of Infinite Regress. - by The Architect Of Fate - July 25, 2023 at 6:28 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fine Tuning Principle: Devastating Disproof and Scientific Refutation of Atheism. Nishant Xavier 97 7600 September 20, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  An infinite progress FortyTwo 185 15623 September 13, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anthropic Principle vs Goddidit Coffee Jesus 39 5651 April 24, 2014 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  "The Judeo-Christian God Is Infinite"-Einstein michaelsherlock 7 3092 April 13, 2012 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Phil