I have problems with social anxiety. I think a lot was an artifact of growing up with mental illness which meant that I avoided sharing with people when I was young.
![[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg?rlkey=x1nmxbwrp...pouidnfvtl]](https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/scl/fi/a6a72vica8gsyddmkhtxp/extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg?rlkey=x1nmxbwrpk9dzrupouidnfvtl)
|
Fears that affect your life?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Could exposure to comedy affect your sense of humor? | Der/die AtheistIn | 23 | 7064 |
February 16, 2019 at 12:32 am Last Post: fredd bear |
|
| [Serious] What's Going On In Your Life | Shell B | 19 | 5658 |
January 7, 2019 at 5:51 pm Last Post: Shell B |
|
| What's Your Mortgage Compared To Your Income? | Shell B | 42 | 9943 |
July 14, 2018 at 11:54 pm Last Post: Shell B |
|