Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 9:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The fine tuning of god
#2
RE: The fine tuning of god
We did. As evidenced by the pile of dead gods which failed to meet our ever changing needs for a world that suites us just right. It’s almost tragic…pour one out for Jeff, god of biscuits.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
The fine tuning of god - by LoneWolf - January 15, 2026 at 2:07 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2026 at 2:58 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by LoneWolf - January 15, 2026 at 4:44 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Belacqua - January 15, 2026 at 3:41 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by LoneWolf - January 15, 2026 at 4:49 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Belacqua - January 15, 2026 at 6:56 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Paleophyte - January 15, 2026 at 11:18 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Paleophyte - January 15, 2026 at 4:52 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 15, 2026 at 6:23 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 15, 2026 at 3:53 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Mister Agenda - January 15, 2026 at 4:47 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by zebo-the-fat - January 17, 2026 at 4:03 am
RE: The fine tuning of god - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 17, 2026 at 5:03 am
RE: The fine tuning of god - by LoneWolf - January 18, 2026 at 8:45 am
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Paleophyte - January 18, 2026 at 10:19 am
RE: The fine tuning of god - by zebo-the-fat - January 18, 2026 at 12:03 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 18, 2026 at 12:55 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Paleophyte - January 18, 2026 at 10:43 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Alan V - January 18, 2026 at 10:50 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Alan V - January 19, 2026 at 8:35 am
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Mister Agenda - January 20, 2026 at 5:24 pm
RE: The fine tuning of god - by LoneWolf - January 19, 2026 at 9:00 am
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Alan V - January 19, 2026 at 9:47 am
RE: The fine tuning of god - by Paleophyte - January 19, 2026 at 12:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think I'm tuning in to the frequency Kenneth Rhizomorph13 23 5420 September 29, 2020 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  The Fine-Tuning Argument MindForgedManacle 21 7453 July 23, 2013 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: max-greece



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)