Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 2:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Morality, Justice, Greatness - do these things prove God?
#12
RE: Morality, Justice, Greatness - do these things prove God?
Mystic is. I'm an atheist, I don't think might makes right, but I don't think that our morality is so tied to the hip with "right" in the first place. My atheism has nothing to do with it either way. Similarly, the potential sources of morality are identical for either of us.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Morality, Justice, Greatness - do these things prove God? - by The Grand Nudger - March 1, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I will prove to you that God exists Order 771 174816 September 6, 2026 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Can you prove a negative, part 2 Fake Messiah 7 3989 May 30, 2025 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  WLC: "You can't prove the negative" Fake Messiah 111 37947 May 29, 2025 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will prove to you that Cod exists. BrianSoddingBoru4 10 5583 April 9, 2025 at 2:32 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  I will prove to you The Great Cosmic Penguin exists The Architect Of Fate 1 2102 April 8, 2025 at 3:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will prove to you the Borg exists Nay_Sayer 1 2069 April 8, 2025 at 2:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will prove to you the Cyril the Space Wombat exists. The Valkyrie 12 5191 April 8, 2025 at 2:28 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will prove to you Bog exists! BrianSoddingBoru4 4 2969 April 8, 2025 at 2:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Will Prove To You That Zardoz Exists! Rev. Rye 0 1705 April 7, 2025 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Beauty, Morality, God, and a Table FrustratedFool 23 8260 October 8, 2023 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)