Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 5:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Feeling your going to die.
#2
RE: Feeling your going to die.
*you're

I felt the same way about 21. I felt that I was going to die at the age of 21. I also have always felt that I should cut my left hand off about two inches above the wrist joint. (No seriously, I still do when I'm anxious) I'm now 37 with a wife and two children, and I have a condo. You can't know your future so don't even try. Here is the best advice my dad ever gave me, "Pick something, do it, even if its wrong." Ok, not the best advice as advice goes but it did get me moving. Here is a piece of advice that has served me even better, "If you don't like the results you are getting, change what you are doing."

Good luck, life's short and none of us will make it out alive! I know; fucking atheists.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Feeling your going to die. - by Gooders1002 - April 2, 2012 at 8:25 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Rhizomorph13 - April 2, 2012 at 8:57 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Gooders1002 - April 2, 2012 at 9:04 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Rhizomorph13 - April 2, 2012 at 9:09 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Matt231 - April 2, 2012 at 9:22 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Gooders1002 - April 2, 2012 at 9:25 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Rhizomorph13 - April 2, 2012 at 9:30 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Tempus - April 3, 2012 at 4:00 am
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by padraic - April 2, 2012 at 9:39 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Erinome - April 2, 2012 at 9:46 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by DeistPaladin - April 2, 2012 at 10:23 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Aegrus - April 2, 2012 at 11:52 pm
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Ace Otana - April 3, 2012 at 5:08 am
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by Gooders1002 - April 3, 2012 at 10:44 am
RE: Feeling your going to die. - by fuckass365 - April 3, 2012 at 6:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 1319 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 10578 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 3405 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 2321 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 4376 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 2252 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: awty
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Jackie 33 8464 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How WON’T You Die? BrianSoddingBoru4 63 15604 June 17, 2020 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 4403 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 2523 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)