Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 10:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In honor of Summer: The something nice to say thread
#11
RE: In honor of Summer: The something nice to say thread
You bitch. Tongue You KNEW I was going to sneak in and see if Ace posted the picture that he woke me up with this morning.


(Btw, I don't care if you say something a little mean. What I'm not into is flaming and nitpicking - rollicking and heavy-handed discussion is all in good fun. Just give a fucker a chance to settle into the forums first. Tongue )

Shell, you're gorgeous and I love you, and you're one of the few women I wish I lived closer to so I could annoy the shit out of you all day long.

Moros, if I were on the west coast, first of all I would totally jump your bones, and second of all you are a better friend than a girl deserves considering all the crap you already deal with, and yet you always make time to soothe another's spirit. Talking to you allowed me to accept portions of myself that I felt like no one else understood.

No more cheating, Shelly. Dodgy

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: In honor of Summer: The something nice to say thread - by thesummerqueen - April 11, 2012 at 8:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 6798 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 4989 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A hint at something deeper Ahriman 0 786 October 5, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Jackie 82 21565 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 21856 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 1030 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Jackie 19 5143 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 3103 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Jackie 37 9213 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Environmental charities, what say you? Jackie 11 3759 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)