Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 1:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Learn Finnish(?)
#1
Learn Finnish(?)
As a project, there has been made Finnish songs for kids, that would also appeal to the parents and be smarter than your average songs for children. This particular song, by the Finnish rapper Paleface is brilliant, since it tries to teach kids English. Can you learn Finnish from it..?

Lyrics:

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Learn Finnish(?) - by Kayenneh - May 5, 2012 at 7:32 pm
RE: Learn Finnish(?) - by Napoléon - May 5, 2012 at 8:23 pm
RE: Learn Finnish(?) - by Kayenneh - May 5, 2012 at 8:36 pm
RE: Learn Finnish(?) - by Napoléon - May 6, 2012 at 9:10 am
RE: Learn Finnish(?) - by Autumnlicious - May 5, 2012 at 9:44 pm
RE: Learn Finnish(?) - by Welsh cake - May 6, 2012 at 1:27 am
RE: Learn Finnish(?) - by kılıç_mehmet - May 6, 2012 at 7:17 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Look to Learn more About Structured Water! gabriell 8 1640 April 13, 2025 at 3:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Learn the true mersey Angrboda 7 2204 March 18, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What did you learn to do because of the pandemic? awty 31 7152 June 27, 2021 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: awty
  You Learn Something Every Day. Minimalist 1 1305 February 11, 2016 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Your Finnish name Kayenneh 31 9316 March 21, 2014 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Learn Anything Yet? Neo-Scholastic 53 18640 June 1, 2013 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What adults can learn from kids - Adora Svitak Gooders1002 3 1915 February 26, 2013 at 9:05 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Britain could learn something from the taliban LukeMC 5 3673 September 7, 2009 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Tiberius



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)