Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 9:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your complaint with Christianity?
RE: What is your complaint with Christianity?
(May 9, 2012 at 8:36 pm)Cinjin Wrote: damn you are one arrogant SOB.

Christianity (like most religions) ruins lives, destroys families, corrupts the innocent, slows learning, destroys knowledge, deceives the masses, tortures inquisitive minds, punishes reason & logic, crushes the human spirit, hides the truth, and is willfully obtuse about all of it.

My complaint is that it exists. My complaint is that dick bags like you want me to kneel before your stupid god and your bull shit bible and help you suck Jesus' dick.

Now answer my question. Why the fuck are you here? People like you have no business being here.

You're not here to gain knowledge, you clearly think you already know it all.
You claim you're not here to preach (even though you have been), so spreading christianity can't be it.
You clearly are nothing like Christ, so you're not even attempting to set some kind of good example.
And finally, you have nothing to offer us because your head is so far up your ass.

So I ask, what exactly are you doing here???

You're a religious troll getting off on all the attention that you never get from your church and your fellow fucktards.
I don't know why you're so angry, though. What really is your story, Cinjin?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your complaint with Christianity? - by kılıç_mehmet - May 9, 2012 at 9:05 pm
RE: What is your complaint with Christianity? - by Ryft - May 11, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7233 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  sick of your threats Christianity! atheist04330 12 2034 July 13, 2014 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  Christianity vs Gnostic Christianity themonkeyman 12 8651 December 26, 2013 at 11:00 am
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Moderate Christianity - Even More Illogical Than Fundamentalist Christianity? Xavier 22 18605 November 23, 2013 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  What's your problem with christianity? gitonga 102 40254 May 25, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Church receives complaint over God-heals leaflet Welsh cake 4 1664 June 28, 2011 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist