Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 10:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know how to do this?
RE: Does anyone know how to do this?
(May 16, 2012 at 2:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Its probably already been done....this is just the first example I came up with.

http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog...-mansions/

Even better is to scan through some of the comments by idiot believers making excuses for them.

Ok, It looks like I'm going to send my own thread off on a wild tangent. All I can say is that it's all Min's fault. He posted the link in the quote box above and I only followed his suggestion to read the comments in the comment section. So, again, it's all Min's fault. That being said, have you read this shit? Here's a quote (in reference to how to deal with millionaire prosperity preachers: "I believe that Salvation is the most important gift to man! Thats what we should focus on. If what some of these preachers are doing is wrong, let them answer to God. Don’t get yourself in trouble by putting your mouth on them. *ooh Ziploc wants to make a comment here*

David could have killed Saul but he didn’t because he realized that God annointed him. We have to let God deal with those who have gone rogue. We also have to trust that not every pastor that is rich is rogue. Let us continue to pray for all people regardless if they are bad or good."

For everyone else, thanks for posting. I now have something to go on. As for you Min, it's all your fault. By god, I've heard people defend prosperity preachers, I've even had my ass reamed for "judging" them, but I thought it was just because I was hanging around a bunch of idiots. I had no idea how prevalent this shit was.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone know how to do this? - by Ziploc Surprise - May 15, 2012 at 7:45 pm
RE: Does anyone know how to do this? - by Shell B - May 15, 2012 at 7:53 pm
RE: Does anyone know how to do this? - by jackman - May 15, 2012 at 8:38 pm
RE: Does anyone know how to do this? - by paintpooper - May 16, 2012 at 2:04 pm
RE: Does anyone know how to do this? - by Minimalist - May 16, 2012 at 2:15 pm
RE: Does anyone know how to do this? - by Ziploc Surprise - May 16, 2012 at 3:45 pm
RE: Does anyone know how to do this? - by Minimalist - May 16, 2012 at 5:34 pm
RE: Does anyone know how to do this? - by SavageNerdz - May 18, 2012 at 11:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone understand Trumps base? Atomic Lava 72 6691 June 13, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Anyone know who Michael Savage is? NuclearEnergy 14 4130 May 28, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Anyone know the reason all that missile footage was released so quickly? NuclearEnergy 7 1090 April 9, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So just out of curiousity: anyone know how Trump is going to make America Great NuclearEnergy 35 4467 January 21, 2017 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Drumpfuck Does Not Know Minimalist 55 3566 August 2, 2016 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Anyone know what this argument is about? DeistPaladin 18 5536 December 19, 2010 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris