Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know who Michael Savage is?
Anyone know who Michael Savage is?
I used to listen to him when I was in High School. I was also a staunch Republican in High School. (Thankfully I wised up shortly after) But I have listened to some of his pieces [More like rants] and it is quite hilarious. The man is so full of hate. Just take a listen to some of his recent bits on Trump. He literally believes that Trump is God and that the media is being "unfair" towards him. He gets so butthurt about it. haha

He is basically an older, crusty version of Alex Jones.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Anyone know who Michael Savage is?
I've always imagined him to be a cavernous shaved pig hole bottom type. Sticking my hand up his butt and pretending he is my meat puppet while he is on full rant on the radio would be a blast.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Mind if I link to him? I had to google. I was confusing him with a gay columnist.

http://conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(May 28, 2017 at 6:36 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I've always imagined him to be a cavernous shaved pig hole bottom type.  Sticking my hand up his butt and pretending he is my meat puppet while he is on full rant on the radio would be a blast.

I believe is real surname is Wiener. Not so fit for radio. He is such a fraud. lmao

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
(May 28, 2017 at 6:34 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: I used to listen to him when I was in High School. I was also a staunch Republican in High School. (Thankfully I wised up shortly after) But I have listened to some of his pieces [More like rants] and it is quite hilarious. The man is so full of hate. Just take a listen to some of his recent bits on Trump. He literally believes that Trump is God and that the media is being "unfair" towards him. He gets so butthurt about it. haha

I didn't know about him. Pence used to be right wing radio show host. I guess we're lucky we don't have Congressman Savage?

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Yes, I'm familiar with him. I listened to his lunatic rants on Savage Nation frequently enough a few years back. 
He's a gravel-gargling crusty-assed rabble-rousing chicken-hawk racist dinosaur of a dick.

Oh, golly gee...he's okay isn't he? Sad
(May 28, 2017 at 6:34 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: I used to listen to him when I was in High School. I was also a staunch Republican in High School. (Thankfully I wised up shortly after) But I have listened to some of his pieces [More like rants] and it is quite hilarious. The man is so full of hate. Just take a listen to some of his recent bits on Trump. He literally believes that Trump is God and that the media is being "unfair" towards him. He gets so butthurt about it. haha

Yes I have had the misfortune of hearing his voice, he is as shrill as Rush and Alex.
Even back when I listened to right wing talk radio I thought he was shrill asshole. That opinion hasn't changed.
Yup he's the asshole who thinks autism doesn't exist. And believe that just hitting your kids will make them stop acting autistic . It's almost as dumb as Rush Limbaugh's lesbian farmers comment. Or old bad touch bills retard comment about tides.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

"Shrill" doesn't really convey what kind of asshole I suspect he has . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1259 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Anyone know the reason all that missile footage was released so quickly? NuclearEnergy 7 1068 April 9, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So just out of curiousity: anyone know how Trump is going to make America Great NuclearEnergy 35 4274 January 21, 2017 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Michael Moore's To-Do List Mechaghostman2 1 639 November 10, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Michael Moore, Welcome to the 'trump' side Drich 85 9654 November 2, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Is Michael Moore a hypocrite? Manowar 18 4770 March 16, 2014 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Sen. Michael Crapo busted for drunk driving TaraJo 6 2425 December 24, 2012 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Does anyone know how to do this? Ziploc Surprise 9 3851 May 18, 2012 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise
  Church stance on gay marriage "for good of society", says Bishop Michael Nazi AthiestAtheist 97 29423 April 27, 2012 at 8:58 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The savage treatment that women suffragists endured for the right to vote. Ziploc Surprise 15 9272 March 29, 2012 at 10:00 am
Last Post: BoyWonder