Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 10:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB
RE: The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB
“So, when a child is raped and murdered, what is the good reason for their suffering?”

Child murdered, is murder wrong or is it killing the right person right?
The world is me and them but not us. As in I am good you are bad. I’m going to heaven and you are not. I’m right and you are wrong.

People love material, making money and getting rich at the expense of others. Simply to promote pain and suffering on others and profit from it. When people stop condemning what others are doing as wrong and start condemning the same things they are doing, then you will encourage the suffering to stop. If you cannot find and condemn things that you like doing, that makes others suffer. How can you expect others to do the same? It is not about the child, it is about the one doing it, who acts like a child because of their lack of self control.
I am not speaking about the flesh or that you only need one life to be freed from sin. I say this world is a classroom, where God will break us all! We will all be forced to learn and see the truth of our sin and suffering so to disown it. This is the only way to become free from it and its extreme suffering. It may take only 10,000 years or it could take 500,000 years of suffering for every person. However long it takes for God to straighten out our hardhead spirit is what it will be.
We where not kicked out of heaven for no reason. We where not placed in this world to learn sin and suffer. The reason why we where removed from heaven is that we cannot be trusted to do the right thing.
Lying, cheating, stealing and murder are not sinful but the result of sin. It is an example of what a sinner do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB - by skb - July 28, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus' Fan Club Minimalist 13 3358 February 11, 2016 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Divinity
  What is your ideal world with religion? Won2blv 28 4325 May 28, 2015 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Why did god get out of the clothing business? Brakeman 5 1158 February 28, 2014 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Brakeman
  A club exists at my school for the purpose of evangelizing students Marnie 84 35019 May 11, 2013 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: catfish
  Is God the head of the Captain Coward club? Greatest I am 2 1415 March 14, 2013 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am