Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 1:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB
RE: The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB
(July 21, 2012 at 4:38 pm)skb Wrote: God showed himself to me after I had suffered very badly. At 8 years old I wanted to be dead before the age of 10. At about the age of 25 all I wanted was to kill some one and everyone. At this point I had suffered so badly that I could no longer think about evil, sin or killing, I just wanted to die!
Then I said, what did I do to deserve this and then God gave me a vision of the last thing I did in heaven!

Believe it or not this is related to U.F.O.s.

GOD ALLOWS US TO SUFFER FOR A GOOD REASON!!!!

It is based on sin or how sin started and it is not like the bible story. The bible talks about stuff like a war in heaven and the sin that came from Adam and Eve. Yes there was a war in heaven and it was the spirit of sin that started it.
God’s spirit is to control every thought, to think and do only good things that benefit everyone.
Our spirit or sin wants to be free and to do things that are only good for ourselves. So we love doing bad things toward others. God is control and God has control over all things. And we are free and we want no control over what we do and think.

ALL BAD THINGS ARE THE RESULT OF LACK OF CONTROL OVER SOMETHING!!!!

Our spirit being blind to sin we must suffer very badly for a very long time. When it starts interfering with sinning, then we will question sin. When you see truth you will see sin and what is causing suffering. Only then can you give up sin to stop being apart of its suffering.

[Image: tumblr_m7owb7f5Wq1qg39ewo1_500.gif]
The Christian religion is a very powerful and convincing mistake, that's all.
-Dr Mary Malone

Messages In This Thread
RE: The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB - by Speak Silence - July 28, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus' Fan Club Minimalist 13 3358 February 11, 2016 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Divinity
  What is your ideal world with religion? Won2blv 28 4325 May 28, 2015 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Why did god get out of the clothing business? Brakeman 5 1158 February 28, 2014 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Brakeman
  A club exists at my school for the purpose of evangelizing students Marnie 84 35019 May 11, 2013 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: catfish
  Is God the head of the Captain Coward club? Greatest I am 2 1415 March 14, 2013 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am